Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing Gone Worldwide

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
I personally think that fishing spots should go beyond Mooshu (Not including Dragonspyre because Dragonspyre doesn't have any bodies of water). I've noticed how after Mooshu, there are no more places that you can fish, yet many more bodies of water. Like in Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Khyrsalis, etc. What happened to the fish in those places? Especially Celestia!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They only added fishing to a few worlds when they released it, obviously starting with the lower worlds. The releases since fishing was added have included new areas as well. It takes time to plan and add to existing worlds. They most likely will add fishing to higher worlds that have water areas in future updates.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Dragonspyre may have some fish. I had seen some suggestions, which KI might just use, to use the lava flows for special fish. It'll probably depend on whether or not they can come up with enough ideas of fish that, even in a fantasy world, could survive in lava.

But KI had been soliciting ideas of different fish right after fishing came out. I'm sure it's a certainty that fishing will be expanding very soon, and we'll probably see a fair number of player ideas used.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
High Five Ghost on Mar 17, 2015 wrote:
Dragonspyre may have some fish. I had seen some suggestions, which KI might just use, to use the lava flows for special fish. It'll probably depend on whether or not they can come up with enough ideas of fish that, even in a fantasy world, could survive in lava.

But KI had been soliciting ideas of different fish right after fishing came out. I'm sure it's a certainty that fishing will be expanding very soon, and we'll probably see a fair number of player ideas used.
Hmm... based on the video I just saw on Wizard101's Facebook page, apparently there are indeed fish coming to the lava of Dragonspyre.

Thanks for making me look smartish.