Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any good ways to get power points?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Hey guys. Does anyone know of any good ways to earn power points (if that's what they're called) besides finding the objects for prospector Zeke? I would like to know

-Wolf Dragoncaller, Master Theurgist

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
WolfDragoncaller07 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys. Does anyone know of any good ways to earn power points (if that's what they're called) besides finding the objects for prospector Zeke? I would like to know

From CL and on there are a couple (Sandwhich and Tea Set in CL) and in Azteca forward his assistant also gives a tc finding quest

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
really only other way i i'm pretty sure of is to just lvl up your wiz. you will get points as you go through the game still

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
You can get Extra Talent Points by doing all your crafting quests through Celestia. You get 3 extra ones in Celestia. In Zafaria make sure you complete every quest given by Inyanga WhiteStripes. He is the main guy in Baobab Cross Roads. I think he gives 2 or 3 extra Points also. Then in Avalon inside the main tower at Abbey Road is a guy who gives quests for Points also. When you first start Avalon make sure to go and pick up his quests because there are things you need to collect along the way to get the points.

Have Fun! Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
WolfDragoncaller07 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:

The info on this link shows different ways to get Training Points (including "Buy Back"):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Training_Points