Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-13-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! I certainly don't believe that the 13th is unlucky, especially because I get to chat with everyone about a new topic!

For some of you, it's time for Spring Break (or it will be soon). This week, I'd like to ask everyone - where would your Wizard most like to go on Spring Break? It can be anywhere in the Spiral, a fictional place outside of the Spiral, or even somewhere in real life!

If it were up to me, I'd pick somewhere warm (of course), and on the beach. Perhaps on the shores of the Floating Land in Celestia! Hmmm, that sounds nice...

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
1st reply

I would probably go to Grizzleheim because I could probably just go inside the fort and relax and not have to worry about anything.

Jacob Blue Sword, Level 23 Pyromancer

ALL HAIL PROFESSOR FALMEA

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Spring break would have to be Firecat Alley. Those fire elves know how to party down!

If the venue was full, I might hit up Pigswick Academy for a weekend event.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
The Isle of Fetch in Marleybone. That is, if the Kurghas and Armada Troops are no longer a problem. I'm not too worried about the pirates, who being the superstitiuos lot they are, won't need to be told to keep their distance.

Survivor
May 07, 2011
For Spring Break I would love to go to Avalon and learn more about Head Master Ambrose past. :D

Hero
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
I would definitely love to vacation in the wilds of Zafaria!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2012
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I'd love to go tanning by the steaming hot shores of Dragonspyre

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Well Professor Greyrose once mentioned a place called Candy Land. I wouldn't mind my wizard popping by there. Mmmm. All those treats and potential housing items.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Professor

That is an easy answer, the floating mountains of Azteca :)
That is one of my favorite places in game.

I would probably spend a few days ice fishing in ravenscar too :)
The floating land is a nice place to relax! I agree

Autumn Wild Heart
Exalted

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Explorer
May 17, 2009
A jungle boat ride cruise through the rivers of Zafaria.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2013
Anywhere away from this New York weather!!! We go from piles of snow to rain downpour! I need some sun!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! I certainly don't believe that the 13th is unlucky, especially because I get to chat with everyone about a new topic!

For some of you, it's time for Spring Break (or it will be soon). This week, I'd like to ask everyone - where would your Wizard most like to go on Spring Break? It can be anywhere in the Spiral, a fictional place outside of the Spiral, or even somewhere in real life!

If it were up to me, I'd pick somewhere warm (of course), and on the beach. Perhaps on the shores of the Floating Land in Celestia! Hmmm, that sounds nice...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Hawaii :D nothing says spring (or summer) break like a tropical island

Survivor
May 07, 2014
Professor Falmea on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:

Cresent Beach in Khrysalis sounds like a great place to vacation for me Keira Lifepetal 55 grandmaster life wizard "the mirror will break"
"the horn will call" "from the shadows I strike " "and the skies will fall"

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
My wizard would probably want to visit the forests around the tree of life and the takatai outpost in mooshu, i would really love some time for my self and those forests seem very alone, maybe i could increase my nature control abilities there, wait, what am i thinking! it's spring break, not study break! ill just hang around those parts and maybe build a house, it could be my vacation cottage

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 26

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I'd love to always go to Krokotopia. Why you ask? Well for it's sandy areas, interesting history, and mummies and pharoahs it's a great place. It's so sunny there and so bright it's pretty enjoyable. And don't forget one other thing. Mummies and pyramids . How can you deny mummies and pyramids? Overall I would love to have this as my vacation for my spring break. Celestial for its beachy area in Floating Land sounds good also but for this break I'll stick with Krokotopia.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
i guess my wizard would like to go to krokotopia to see all the cool structures like the krokosphinx. Or maybe just stay in wizard city. He likes to do fishing (especially in the commons) and likes to do and watch pvp.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea, and Valencia. In sort of that order

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I would probably go to the final dungeon in every world and test where I start to need help. I would make a spread sheet of it, including every fight in every dungeon, and list how I could improve.

Administrator
Some very exotic locations, Wizards! I hope you had (or will have, depending on the timing) a great Spring Break!

New topic in mere moments...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea