Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks: Quite Unlucky or Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Okay, so I dont know if this is just the Wizard101 faculty, my bad luck, or a glitch. Every single time I attempt to do the Waterworks, everyone just disappears or glitches out. I had a few times where I went with 3 other people and they all stopped at some point after the halfway point. When I say they "stopped" I mean it was like they went AFK and just stopped responding. I would be in a battle and all of a sudden, they stopped talking to me and didn't do anything. These people would all stop responding at different times so it was like W101 was slowly picking us off. I gave up after around 6 tries because every single time that happened. (it always happened after the halfway point). I REALLY want to finish the Waterworks but this- thing- made me loose my motivation. If someone would be willing to join me on my attempt again of the conquering of the Waterworks, please join.
I would like someone to find out if that is a glitch, badluck, etc. because it happens EVERYTIME!

-Blaze Darkvault (the distraut) Level 85 Ice Wizard.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Blaze. I have heard of some bad luck in water works but that is really awful. I need the boots so I would be happy to join you and I also bring good luck. I am an ice wizard but also have pretty good fire gear so I can switch out for higher hitting and DOT spells. I am usually on wiz at night after 9:00PM EST.

Alura Winter
Level 68

I also have a level 80 who has none of the ww gear if you would rather go in with death.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
It's rude, but sometimes people only want to farm Luska, so they use you to get there, then ditch after that fight. Of course if you are menu chat or using team-up there's no way to know that before you enter.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Gemma Luna on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
It's rude, but sometimes people only want to farm Luska, so they use you to get there, then ditch after that fight. Of course if you are menu chat or using team-up there's no way to know that before you enter.
Yeah, I've had that happen, they left after Luska and I asked them why they left and they said they only came to farm him. That got me REALLY angry