Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ultra Pet Snack Pack

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I am sure lots of us noticed those 50 xp snacks from mega snack packs really don't do as much in the 2000 stretch. So how about a new snack pack that gives snacks that give 150 to 300 pet xp for 5000 crowns? With an uncommon chance to obtain the "Ultimate Snack" which raises pet xp by 500.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Rachel,
If you're using crowns to buy snack packs, why not invest these crowns in couch potatoes, or Evil Magma Peas?
These seeds harvest 1 mega at elder each time, as well as replacing their own seed, so you always have a recurring source of mega's
Also, at each harvest, they drop reageants, gold, and TC's...

I'm not saying a better snack pack isn't a good ide, but for every 12 you buy, you could have a small garden of potatoes or peas that will give you a steady suply of rank 9 snacks.

I like your idea, but I don't really know that KI would bring in something that would allow yo uto train from baby to adult in a single turn, then to ancient in a second.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's no need for this. As it stands now, it take 3-5 energy fills to go from Epic to Mega depending on your gear. Half that when double XP is going. Mega snacks are easily obtained from gardening. Energy elixirs are easily obtained for free from Grub Guardian. You can train a new pet from hatch to Mega in 1 week without using Elixirs. 1 session to Ancient, 2 sessions to Epic and 4 to Mega.

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Sarg042 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
Rachel,
If you're using crowns to buy snack packs, why not invest these crowns in couch potatoes, or Evil Magma Peas?
These seeds harvest 1 mega at elder each time, as well as replacing their own seed, so you always have a recurring source of mega's
Also, at each harvest, they drop reageants, gold, and TC's...

I'm not saying a better snack pack isn't a good ide, but for every 12 you buy, you could have a small garden of potatoes or peas that will give you a steady suply of rank 9 snacks.

I like your idea, but I don't really know that KI would bring in something that would allow yo uto train from baby to adult in a single turn, then to ancient in a second.
that's how I do it. I have 2 crops of 20 each going on my ice and one crop of 20 going on my storm. Plus in april if KI holds true to form. The Evil Magma Peas will be on sale for half price for a week. I may or may not get more then

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
seethe42 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
There's no need for this. As it stands now, it take 3-5 energy fills to go from Epic to Mega depending on your gear. Half that when double XP is going. Mega snacks are easily obtained from gardening. Energy elixirs are easily obtained for free from Grub Guardian. You can train a new pet from hatch to Mega in 1 week without using Elixirs. 1 session to Ancient, 2 sessions to Epic and 4 to Mega.
yep. With one crop of magma peas. [20 EMP's] Once you harvest it only takes one crop to go from baby to ancient and you can do it all in one session. 3 more harvests of snacks to get to mega. easy peasy.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TheCurlyWolf on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
yep. With one crop of magma peas. [20 EMP's] Once you harvest it only takes one crop to go from baby to ancient and you can do it all in one session. 3 more harvests of snacks to get to mega. easy peasy.
20!? I only have about 6 Magma Peas :(

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I don't recommend buying snacks for crowns. Seeds to grow snacks are a better investment. Higher EXP snacks would be nice, but 100 seems a bit much. 65-80 would be reasonable. Power doesn't need to be as high as it is on the rank 9s. That always maxes first.

Some single stat snacks would also be nice for training derby pets, ideally rank 8s with 25-35 of only one attribute.