Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MORE like Grub Guardian!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2014
Not everyone likes tower defense, I do and I get bored with it after awhile. I can only beat so many on grub guardian and those i can beat i beat easily. theres not middle ground for me and its either boring or frustrating. please make more games like grub guardian to get prizes and train pets. Pet daycare, train all of your pets by mini games and see all of them in a tiny farm like home page. sell backgrounds and clothes maybe

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
grub guardian neefs a khrysalis update or some sort of shadow pets. I am so tired of farming that one Azteca map for packs and i just doesn't work out for me. I am just asking for an update soon please maybe sometime this year i;

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
CSTF on Mar 21, 2015 wrote:
grub guardian neefs a khrysalis update or some sort of shadow pets. I am so tired of farming that one Azteca map for packs and i just doesn't work out for me. I am just asking for an update soon please maybe sometime this year i;
Hi, i have a quick question. I play grub guardian a lot, but only for pet xp. When i play for rewards, i get really bad stuff. you said something about a pack? Can you get a pack from these maps?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Shadow 343 on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
Hi, i have a quick question. I play grub guardian a lot, but only for pet xp. When i play for rewards, i get really bad stuff. you said something about a pack? Can you get a pack from these maps?

yea the maps that drop them cost money tho...but i got two dragon's hoard packs from the tanglewood way map

Angela RainbowBlossom Level 91