Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Plot-Hole in the story.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I don't know if I am the only one who noticed but, WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN HAPPENED TO BARTELBYS EYE?! I seriously don't know if I'm the only player to notice this, honestly, but, when my friend was talking about Darkmoor, and my other friend asked me about the missing Eye of Bartelby, asked me if we ever get it back, and well....................................................We don't. That was like one of the main reasons we chased him to get that eye! And we don't get it. Is it going to play some bigger purpose in game? Or did is just cease to exist? Is it just part of a sidequest? Or, uh, i honestly dont know.

But honestly what ever happened to that eye malistare stole. its not like it literally just stopped existing, it must have some importance to the story.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Yup. This part of the story invites an event or side quest. I bet in time we'll go on a mission to get it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
many of us have wondered the same for years; i wonder if it will be a side quest/special event/thing that we find at some point in the future.

-von

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Which eye was it again? Future or Past? I forget, anyway I am pretty sure it'll somehow tie up sooner or later.

I hope.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Well it was supposed to be needed to craft the spell he trying to use to bring back Sylvia. When we craft things, they are gone.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
KieranMoonFlame on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
Which eye was it again? Future or Past? I forget, anyway I am pretty sure it'll somehow tie up sooner or later.

I hope.
It was the eye of the past that was stolen. I wonder how that will tie in with the story. So many things to wonder about. It's part of why I like this game.