Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant get into the Keeper of the Fang room

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I defeated all the other bosses and completed the puzzles but the door just wont open. I saw the words "You hear a lock break" for all the puzzles but still the door wont open. Please help me.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
try logging out and doing the dungeon again. I had to do it so i know how you feel but it is really hard to do so try and get a friend to help. I did it solo and almost died Keep on trying

- Taylor Dragontalon

Survivor
Jan 18, 2015
Where do you go to get to the guardian of the gang I can't find it

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
This quest is extremely bugged Went in 4 times.. logged out.. came back and did it again and still all three locks yet main door would not open.. tried 1 last time and low and behold.. during the last puzzle i was thrown into another fight i just finished..with no one to fight.. stood in the ring alone for 30 minutes hoping it would fix itself, before i decided to log out .. guess ill try it on another day and hope it's fixed

Survivor
Jul 10, 2014
what are the two puzzles aside from the brazer one that there is to beat and how can I beat it I'm stuck I cant remember the obilisks one and cant find the third one!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I had problems on this quest too, I couldn't get in the fang room either, but after I read the books and clicked on the fire and all that, the doors opened and it said I fought the bosses and told me what to do afterward. I didn't fight anything. Big bug here!