Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Alternate spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
We all know that there are alternate versions for some spells like kraken has a fire and an ice alternative and that goes the same for heck hound, sunbird, colossus etc. So I came up with some that I thought were pretty cool ideas for new Alt. spells

Osiris the alternate version of Ra where instead of a hawk its a crow head and a scythe instead of the axe and does damage to all enemies and gives half back to the caster.

Mythical centaur: This ones animation is similar but he has a lot more armor and when the arrow hits it build up a rock wall all around them which then brakes. This version of centaur breaks 3 shields and charms.

Spirit hydra: The first head is myth which looks like a Cyclops and does damage and then breaks any shields of myth life or death that the enemy has. The life head looks like a tree dragon and does damage and then puts an DOT on the enemy. The death head looks skeletal does damage and swaps half back to the caster.

Angel of Death: This is the alternate version of Snow Angel and does pretty much the same thing but he looks like a grim reaper with a skeletal horse and does damage but puts a tranquilize on the enemies instead of a taunt.

Frosty Satyr: This spell is the ice version of satyr, the animation is the same when he appears but you target the enemy. He encases the enemy in a glacier which then shatters dealing damage, this spell leaves a stun as well.

CandleCrow: this version of scarecrow is fire, when he pops up his eyes and mouth erupt in flame he then breaths fire on all enemies leaving DOTs. His head then pops off and detonates raining ash on all the enemies at once which will leave SmokeScreens.

I was just being creative cause I was bored so leave a comment if you thought they were cool or if you have any ideas yourself.
P.S. I was thinking that these spells would be both craftable and able to purchase as TC in the bazaar

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
Fun ideas! The spirit hydra already exsists though. It's called a chimera

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Good ideas, though you might be interested to know that

I really would enjoy the Death/Snow Angel though. Spooky.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
I like your ideas, but I hate it when mobs or bosses use alternate spells. An example would be an ice boss with tons of health using a mutated Ice Kraken or Icezilla.

So basically, they have the health of ice and the power of storm :-/

Explorer
May 08, 2014
coolguydude102 on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
Fun ideas! The spirit hydra already exsists though. It's called a chimera
Yeah I know but chimera doesn't do all the cool things I listed for the spirit hydra!

Defender
Nov 12, 2013
There is also a spell called the death angel, If you fought them in avalon you would know. Plus there is a pair of boots that gives the card as well.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
Arcanexo on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
There is also a spell called the death angel, If you fought them in avalon you would know. Plus there is a pair of boots that gives the card as well.
Actually its called death seraph and its a totally different thing.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
The spells are too op compared to the orginal spells they are supposed to mirror

Explorer
May 08, 2014
loriistired on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
The spells are too op compared to the orginal spells they are supposed to mirror
Well the ideas are simply ideas not actual things.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Survivor
Apr 22, 2015
hi everyone on here sorry to bother your conversation but i just wanted to come on here and ask can life have a new magic (i came up with the idea i hope you like it) its called flower magic its mostly what you can say defense or attack magic i made it up due to the fact that life is treated wrongly and that we should get more attack spells i have the idea posted somewhere idk where it is now but i'm just woundering what would you think also this is not for all schools its for life wizards only. its because almost every school is more op then life and i believe that its not fair. i hope you like the idea for life wizards. jasondayflower wizard

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
jasondayflower on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
hi everyone on here sorry to bother your conversation but i just wanted to come on here and ask can life have a new magic (i came up with the idea i hope you like it) its called flower magic its mostly what you can say defense or attack magic i made it up due to the fact that life is treated wrongly and that we should get more attack spells i have the idea posted somewhere idk where it is now but i'm just woundering what would you think also this is not for all schools its for life wizards only. its because almost every school is more op then life and i believe that its not fair. i hope you like the idea for life wizards. jasondayflower wizard
Not true. Life Wizards can do much more damage than Storm if they prepare themselves adequately. And no, I'm not talking about TC. Not sure if this includes PvP but Life is in the top of leaderboards (exalted I think). And in high levels, Life can tank better than Ice at least in PvP.

P.S: Isn't there a rule in the Code of Conduct where you can't post in a thread something completely unrelated?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2015
Max Sterling on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
Not true. Life Wizards can do much more damage than Storm if they prepare themselves adequately. And no, I'm not talking about TC. Not sure if this includes PvP but Life is in the top of leaderboards (exalted I think). And in high levels, Life can tank better than Ice at least in PvP.

P.S: Isn't there a rule in the Code of Conduct where you can't post in a thread something completely unrelated?
yes but as i said before i apologize for that its mostly for the lower levels and i think it would be a great program cause i would want some more life attack spells and i wish the re birth spell quest can change instead of talking to oak heart what about talking to blossom also i was thinking that the new magic (flower magic) would be linked to life wizards only i understand if you don't like this idea but it has come to my attention that its annoying that we do not have damage over time only healing over time and this is just annoying and unfair if i'm sorry if you don't like the idea but I've seen that life doesn't really have many attack spells accept: imp leprechaun, natures wrath, seraph, centaur, forest lord, gnomes, spinysaur, king a (idk how to spell his name), and hungry Caterpillar. i didn't include the other attack spells but those are not really permanent spells from what i can see if you don't like the idea sir then you can just move along