Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
I'm a level 53 Storm wizard, and I need some help.
I'm trying to decide which packs to buy during the Pack-a-palooza. I want to get some good stat gear that comes with cool Storm spells. For instance, I've gotten a lot of Ice gear that come with cool spells, but I am neither an Ice wizard or in possession of an Ice Mastery amulet. What packs offer good gear for Storm wizards?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Just wait until you're level 56 and craft the Wintertusk gear. It's better than anything from a pack.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Rainbowe1 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I'm a level 53 Storm wizard, and I need some help.
I'm trying to decide which packs to buy during the Pack-a-palooza. I want to get some good stat gear that comes with cool Storm spells. For instance, I've gotten a lot of Ice gear that come with cool spells, but I am neither an Ice wizard or in possession of an Ice Mastery amulet. What packs offer good gear for Storm wizards?
The packs arent always the best for gear, in a short while (level 60) you will be able to obtain a much stronger outfit set known as waterworks gear.

I suggest waiting for that

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
The packs arent always the best for gear, in a short while (level 60) you will be able to obtain a much stronger outfit set known as waterworks gear.

I suggest waiting for that
Is the waterworks gear crafted?

Survivor
May 08, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
theurgistswag on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Is the waterworks gear crafted?
Nope

The waterworks gear is a set of school specific level 60 hats/robes/boot sets dropped from Luska and Sylvester Glowworm in the dungeon of the same name.

Example: Storm's waterworks gear is called The Skyscream Robe/Hat/Boot