Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kembaalung and wooden keys

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
I have played several times and can't seem to get a wooden key. Is anyone else having this trouble or am I just unlucky?

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
sometimes it takes several tries to get one to drop

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
I have had a bit of trouble with it too, but keep trying it will drop... Good Luck in your attempts at Kembaalung!
Justin Nightstone

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Menyara on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I have played several times and can't seem to get a wooden key. Is anyone else having this trouble or am I just unlucky?
well skeleton key drops are rare so it might take a couple of tries to get one

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I got a wooden key my first run through, but got only low level gear, and no motes at all. Gonna try again :)
Michael

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Michael Nightgem on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
I got a wooden key my first run through, but got only low level gear, and no motes at all. Gonna try again :)
Michael
What do you have to find because if you tell me then i will find it for you

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Michael Nightgem on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
Michael
motes are a rare drop and also there are 4 permanent mount drops 3 different color kirin(gold,silver,blue) and one mander palaquin. the kirin mounts are dropped from temple gaurdian(wooden skeleton key door in hollow mountain) and the mander palaquin is dropped from bellosh(house of scales stone skeleton key door).

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
genral 50 on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
What do you have to find because if you tell me then i will find it for you
Thanks for the offer. I was trying to get a couple of motes of wizdom to craft multi-fish tanks. Not sure it is worth all the trouble though.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2010