Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 100 dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I was doing the second tower dungeon in Darkmoor with a good friend and long time player. We were up to the last big boss with only 140 health left and my friend, Leonora, died so fled to get health so she could finish and receive her new spell. When she fled there was a graphic error and she was promptly exited from the game. When she logged back on, she attempted to come back but came into a new dungeon to start over At this point, she had already spent 3 hours conquering this dungeon only to have to start over at another time. It was late in the US and even later in the country where she lives. It was very disappointing. It is well known that there are issues with Wizard 101 graphics as I, as well as many others, have reported it repeatedly and get kicked out of game repeatedly. Anyone else having these issues besides me and my friends? It would be wonderful if Wizard would address the graphic issues instead of claiming that it is our own computer problems. I have the latest and best gaming graphic card available and still get booted out of game often due to graphic issues. We all love Wizard and Pirate which is why me and my friends have been playing these games for 5 plus years and have all the wizards and pirates that we can.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2014
I've been having the same problem as well I hope KI fixes this problem

Administrator
meercat619 on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
I was doing the second tower dungeon in Darkmoor with a good friend and long time player. We were up to the last big boss with only 140 health left and my friend, Leonora, died so fled to get health so she could finish and receive her new spell. When she fled there was a graphic error and she was promptly exited from the game. When she logged back on, she attempted to come back but came into a new dungeon to start over At this point, she had already spent 3 hours conquering this dungeon only to have to start over at another time. It was late in the US and even later in the country where she lives. It was very disappointing. It is well known that there are issues with Wizard 101 graphics as I, as well as many others, have reported it repeatedly and get kicked out of game repeatedly. Anyone else having these issues besides me and my friends? It would be wonderful if Wizard would address the graphic issues instead of claiming that it is our own computer problems. I have the latest and best gaming graphic card available and still get booted out of game often due to graphic issues. We all love Wizard and Pirate which is why me and my friends have been playing these games for 5 plus years and have all the wizards and pirates that we can.
Hello,

Could you be more specific with what you are referring to as graphic issues?

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
I know how you feel that happens when i get to mali i have to hurry as fast as i can to log in again and hope it doesn't say it timed me out

Dakota FireMancer lvl100
Dakota IcePetal lvl100

Dakota NightCloud lvl100

Dakota DeathBlade lvl100
Dakota LifeFountain lvl100
Dakota WyrmHunter lvl64

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
when I get the graphic error I get kicked out of game and have to log in again. It happens most often when going through doors or from one area to another. I get the Wizard 101 graphical client error and get the option to report it. Depending on what I am doing determines whether or not I report the error again. Generally, I try to report this problem every time it happens but it happens so often that sometimes I don't take the time to report it again and again and again.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
PS to my original reply. I have 12 level 100 wizards and it happens to them all. I also have 6 pirates ( of which 5 are level 65 )and experience graphic errors there as well.