Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very important

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2014
Well this is kinda a not about this world but I looked at the wiki I searched fire school spells and I wanted power link for the rank 7 minion I completed wintertusk so anyone help me for getting the spell.

Ryan lionshield lvl 72 almost 73

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
I'm not sure I understand your post. if you are asking for help beating Skabrok to get the Power Link spell, we can't. That quest has to be done solo. It's not too bad though, just remember to pack a prism for the minion & Pierce TC or an ice wand in case it shields. The boss is storm.

Survivor
May 09, 2014
Frost Wind on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
I'm not sure I understand your post. if you are asking for help beating Skabrok to get the Power Link spell, we can't. That quest has to be done solo. It's not too bad though, just remember to pack a prism for the minion & Pierce TC or an ice wand in case it shields. The boss is storm.
I mean I get power link when I have to do su su sudrilund quest is done and I completed wintertusk so any help for this and is fighting skabrok sideline or other cause I only did storyline

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Fighting Skabrok is a side quest like all spell quests. If you have completed the quests Thief of Spells (level 35 spell) and Su Su Sundrilund, you can get the quest The Spell Trade from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town.

On a side note, the only creatures that use shields for their opposite school in Wintertusk are Life, so there's no need to pack a pierce or an Ice wand.