Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2011
So my storm wizard just reached level 38, and got the quest from Halston Balestrom about going to MooShu to collect a sample of water. It is the first quest, A Trip to MooShu where I have to talk to Din Ho in the Cave of Solitude. However when I go to the world gate to go to MooShu it isn't showing up on the list, Wysteria is the last world on my list. Is there something I have to do to gain access to MooShu first? Why won't it show up? Any help would be great!

Shawna ThunderDust

Administrator
Hello,

Have you completed the quests The Last Meow to defeat Meowiarty in Big Ben and Bad News to talk to Ambrose?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 26, 2011
Oh! No I have not, almost but not quite, I reached 38 before I finished that quest. Thank you, I will get on it!

Shawna ThunderDust

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Craigston on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
So my storm wizard just reached level 38, and got the quest from Halston Balestrom about going to MooShu to collect a sample of water. It is the first quest, A Trip to MooShu where I have to talk to Din Ho in the Cave of Solitude. However when I go to the world gate to go to MooShu it isn't showing up on the list, Wysteria is the last world on my list. Is there something I have to do to gain access to MooShu first? Why won't it show up? Any help would be great!

Shawna ThunderDust
Yes, you must gain access to Mooshu through questing the main storyline quests in Marleybone. Once you complete Big Ben there, you will gain access to Mooshu.

Your school quest will still be there, so keep questing and have fun!