Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good stats????......

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Hi fellow wizard!

Just a quick question is this a good stats for a balance wizard level(100)

Critical:395
Block:250
Health:5721
Damage:82
Resist:50
Power pip:106
Pierce: 24 to balance
Accuracy:21 to balance and 6 to all school.

Please comment... Thank you

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
Pretty good actually. Not sure if this is from Darkmoor or not, but if not, trying using Darkmoor gear if you don't like your current stats.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Sarah Waterbreeze on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
Pretty good actually. Not sure if this is from Darkmoor or not, but if not, trying using Darkmoor gear if you don't like your current stats.
Thank you! It's a darkmoor gear and a little from morganthe athem and like that

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
carlosmi11 on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
Thank you! It's a darkmoor gear and a little from morganthe athem and like that
Ah, I see. Those are very good stats, so I wouldn't worry.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
There's no need for 21% accuracy to balance, but other than that the stats or good!

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
NerdyHamster on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
There's no need for 21% accuracy to balance, but other than that the stats or good!
Thank you for your nice comment!
Ready for pvp.. XD

Hope to see you in the spirlal... Lol

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
carlosmi11 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Hi fellow wizard!

Just a quick question is this a good stats for a balance wizard level(100)

Critical:395
Block:250
Health:5721
Damage:82
Resist:50
Power pip:106
Pierce: 24 to balance
Accuracy:21 to balance and 6 to all school.

Please comment... Thank you
What's your goal with these stats? PvP 1v1? If so, those are strong stats. You'll be well-suited for most opponents. What's your heal boost out/in?

If you're PvE dungeon questing in a team of four, I think your stats need to be more specialized for hitting/tanking/healing rather than being spread out over all abilities. I think those are okay stats for a backup hitter, but to be the primary hitter you'll want more reliable critical (over 500) and put less emphasis on defense, pips, health, and critical block. (And if you're questing in Darkmoor, it's very often smarter to just have one hitter on the team and focus on boosting their hits with trap cards.)

If you're tanking/healing in a PvE dungeon questing team, this should be good as long as the enemies don't possess strong armor piercing. If they do, it would be a better idea to go full Jade to remain above water.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Lucas Rain on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
What's your goal with these stats? PvP 1v1? If so, those are strong stats. You'll be well-suited for most opponents. What's your heal boost out/in?

If you're PvE dungeon questing in a team of four, I think your stats need to be more specialized for hitting/tanking/healing rather than being spread out over all abilities. I think those are okay stats for a backup hitter, but to be the primary hitter you'll want more reliable critical (over 500) and put less emphasis on defense, pips, health, and critical block. (And if you're questing in Darkmoor, it's very often smarter to just have one hitter on the team and focus on boosting their hits with trap cards.)

If you're tanking/healing in a PvE dungeon questing team, this should be good as long as the enemies don't possess strong armor piercing. If they do, it would be a better idea to go full Jade to remain above water.
Jade is good for questing but except for doing pvp jade gear doesn't have that much damage and critical at all..

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
carlosmi11 on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
Jade is good for questing but except for doing pvp jade gear doesn't have that much damage and critical at all..
Right, so what was your goal with those stats? PvP 1v1?

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Lucas Rain on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
Right, so what was your goal with those stats? PvP 1v1?
Yes for pvp! 1v1 or 2v2
Kinda change my gear hears the stats (still darkmoor)

Attack 89
critical 390
block 268
resist 49
pierce 20
healing in 20
Healing out 17
Health is kinda near with my health before
Accuracy is 16

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
The Wyrm Slayer on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
Tiny bit more critical would make it perfect.
Yeah that's what I am thinking about! I was gonna hatch with someone that got a lot of critical balnce pet

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
carlosmi11 on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
Yeah that's what I am thinking about! I was gonna hatch with someone that got a lot of critical balnce pet
A little more damage and crit and that would be perfect. Do you have morganthe amulet? If not that would really help out.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
carlosmi11 on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
Pet critical isn't going to help at your level. Go for damage talents not crit.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Gemma Luna on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
Pet critical isn't going to help at your level. Go for damage talents not crit.
Yeah? Ok I think i will try to that then.
thanks for the advice