Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how i trigger death spear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
hi,excuse me kingsisle and partner wizards i recently got a forlorn sabertooth and i trained him and gives me may cast death spear spell, but it never makes it, i don't know how to trigger it.its by doing something in specific or its just wait until it makes it?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Hi. This is a fellow wizard. On pets you can get talents such as death spear. such talents have odds of casting. like 1-100. I don't know much about the death spear talent but if the card never showed up then it has a chance at low odds at casting. you can not trigger a pet to do may cast but you can increase the odds of the talent happing. First step is that your pet needs to cast the may cast spell. after he cast it say good boy/girl. where you find this chat is on menu chat. I don't think it works if you say it in text/open chat but it may. that's all that can increase the odds of may cast spells that I know of.

sigh

Jacob GriffinFriend
honored death student/wizard

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
thank you, i will keep trying lately its making the death spear but it stills not making it much but i will keep training it and am sure will be the best pet ever

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Jacob griffinfrien... on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
Hi. This is a fellow wizard. On pets you can get talents such as death spear. such talents have odds of casting. like 1-100. I don't know much about the death spear talent but if the card never showed up then it has a chance at low odds at casting. you can not trigger a pet to do may cast but you can increase the odds of the talent happing. First step is that your pet needs to cast the may cast spell. after he cast it say good boy/girl. where you find this chat is on menu chat. I don't think it works if you say it in text/open chat but it may. that's all that can increase the odds of may cast spells that I know of.

sigh

Jacob GriffinFriend
honored death student/wizard
Actually, saying "Good boy/girl!" has nothing at all to do with the chance it'll cast the spell. There ARE triggers.