Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Exams

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
Merle: There is an important matter concerning your schooling that we must discuss, please meet me in the world tree.

At Bartleby, in back, a teleporter. Player enters.

Merle:"Here we are, the center of the center, the very heart of Bartleby. In a few moments, your professor should arrive. Has no one told you? Ah yes, we're here to discuss the graduation from your school.

School professor, opposing school professor, two 'strongest' school professors for balance arrive.

School-based flavor script.

Player joins when ready/prepared. Gauntlet:

Defeat each world's main boss. Defeat school professors. Defeat Merle Ambrose with school and opposing school professors.

Reward:

Housing item

Star displayed by character name. The 'reset' of school spells and level. The ability to learn from new school, with some advantages from previous school; extra resist if ice school. Pierce if myth, bonus energy/heal bonus if life, etc.

Graduates' gear, non-school specific.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Um I think you should only battle your schools professer seeing as one person cannot be all schools. And battling merle ambrose just doesn't seem fair.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
Seems cool but probably will never happen sadly.

Connor TitanHunter Lvl.57

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
sounds pretty cool :) then you get a chance to learn another school if you have mastery amulet you can REALLY master the second school by getting the quest spells for that school :D

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Survivor
Aug 17, 2012
Sounds like a very cool idea, I'd support it as well as all the other suggestions on this thread.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
I am confused. Is this real or not?

Fallon Fireweaver Level 24

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Fallon Fireweaver on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
I am confused. Is this real or not?

Fallon Fireweaver Level 24
we all wish hard enough and hey it may become real :P lol

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014