Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A perfect death pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Hi everyone i was wondering if you could help me with something, i would like to know which pet is perfect for a death wizard, i want a cool pet and i think damage,accuracy,and a death type of card can be very helpful.please help me find out which pet is a perfect one.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
calebshadowbrand on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone i was wondering if you could help me with something, i would like to know which pet is perfect for a death wizard, i want a cool pet and i think damage,accuracy,and a death type of card can be very helpful.please help me find out which pet is a perfect one.
There's no such thing as a perfect pet for everyone. Each player has their own style.

All 1st generation Death pets are at the link below... there are a lot and too many to post here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Death_Pets

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
depends what you are looking for really.

on my max for general questing i have a rain beetle with proof defy fairy healing current pain giver

for damage i have a 9,6,6,3,3 all damage pet or a 9,6,6 virulence, blade cast pet

for critical i have triple critical, vengeance damage

then everything in between :)

IMO having cast virulence on a pet for Low level pvp is very useful since its a non pvp card :-)

there are many versions of perfect and many more versions of fails with pet :-)