Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For membership owner only

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
OK i like that kl stepping up membership benefits

but here some ideals for how they can step it up a little more to maybe get more people to buy memberships and make having a membership even more worth it.

1 membership pvp you can only enter this pvp if you have a membership. and this pvp would have cool new rules this one would be random cheats for ether side of the flied you would enter blind into a pvp with friends or others depending on what kinda pvp you made there be 1vs1 2vs2 etc well when you enter the pvp place it looks like a normal battle but this time lets say your team gets a heal cheat and the other teams gets a block cheat so they just healed after you did a epic hit well your team gets 30% of the heal that heal they casted on there team or team mate or self that be your cheat there cheat would be if any kinda block was cast the blocks would be stolen and given to a random person on there team.

if you like to add on or tell a ideal of you own or even add some kinda problems that face memberships today feel free to

tell me what you think if you have a membership

rules for this topic
1 you have to have membership

2 be respectful of everybody ideals and spelling

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I'm going to start off by saying that in order to post on these forums at all, you need to have a membership or have bought crowns in the past 30 days.

Second of all, Ranked PvP is already a form of PvP only available to members and people who have bought crowns passes. As for your membership PvP idea, I'm not sure it would turn out great because a lot of people would think the cheats were unfair and wouldn't play it. For example, in your example, the other team pretty much has to heal, so your team will pretty much end up with those 30% heals. However, your team can chose not to use shields (or blocks), and the other team's cheat would be pretty much useless. It's a creative idea, but I don't know if it'd work out.

I do think that there are enough membership benefits in this game. Members have increased friends lists, bigger shared banks and backpacks, not to mention all of the access to all of the worlds and areas.

Thanks for reading my 2₵,

Haley Moonheart, Promethean Thaumagture

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sliver moon wolf on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
OK i like that kl stepping up membership benefits

but here some ideals for how they can step it up a little more to maybe get more people to buy memberships and make having a membership even more worth it.

1 membership pvp you can only enter this pvp if you have a membership. and this pvp would have cool new rules this one would be random cheats for ether side of the flied you would enter blind into a pvp with friends or others depending on what kinda pvp you made there be 1vs1 2vs2 etc well when you enter the pvp place it looks like a normal battle but this time lets say your team gets a heal cheat and the other teams gets a block cheat so they just healed after you did a epic hit well your team gets 30% of the heal that heal they casted on there team or team mate or self that be your cheat there cheat would be if any kinda block was cast the blocks would be stolen and given to a random person on there team.

if you like to add on or tell a ideal of you own or even add some kinda problems that face memberships today feel free to

tell me what you think if you have a membership

rules for this topic
1 you have to have membership

2 be respectful of everybody ideals and spelling
I have had membership on two accounts for over 4 years. I do not PvP so this would be useless for me, but if there were a choice between this and some other benefit for us that do not partake in PvP, I would totally support the idea.
*I can't think of any benefit other than a monthly crowns allotment which KI will never go for...

Defender
May 02, 2010
Well, there's ranked PVP, which is only for membership or crowns players.

Plus I don't think us wizards are ready to use cheating magic, as the young wizard in Briskbreeze Tower said, the bosses in the tower are far beyond our power. That's probably something for the 3rd arc.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
You all made a good points

but here a new ideal after you payed for lets say 10 memberships or crowns cards you would get a point called trade points.

now trade points would let you get one item from the game for free.

so lets say you wanted life mastery but you where one crowns off or you didn't wanna use you crowns.

so you hit pay with members/crowns points and it say you need 1 point to pay.

once you have given away the trading point you get that mastery you where trying to buy for free but you can only get so many skill points in one mouth so lets say you just got the skill point now you have to wait for weak till you get another trading point.

This would be a nice Befits because then if you really wanted something and didn't wanna spend crowns on it you could wait till you got a trading point.

level 100
level 36
level 10

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
In my opinion, the member perks in the game are good enough. I know that you have to be a member to post here and it sounds ridiculous saying no to perks for myself but you have to be logical. Wouldn't these "points" make the game even more pay to win. Anyways, unless you were really serious with ten accounts or had a big gaming family, why would you buy ten memberships? I didn't do the math but I'm pretty sure there are only a few things in the crown shop worth more that ten memberships.
Sorry, I just don't agree with this, especially with a close friend getting ready to drop her membership and become a crowns player because she likes to go at her own pace.

Via Shadowflame