Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dr. Von's last wizarding will & testament...

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
...of awesomeness!

since it is my last day in the spiral (and on the boards), i just wanted to give a quick shoutout to all of the friends i have made; the last 4 years have been a slice, and i will miss you all dearly.

i, dr. von, do hereby leave:

-every horrible poem i have ever written
-my army of carnivorous bunnies
-all 3 versions of the fan-fic of doom
-my extra-special cheeseball of doom
-hugs
-fish-paste battle muffins
-a sad fat dragon with no friends
-malistaire's face

to all of you. every single one of you is amazing and wonderful, and i would write you each a crappy poem, if only my brain would work.

-von "can't wurdz good" shadowsong

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Dr Von on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
...of awesomeness!

since it is my last day in the spiral (and on the boards), i just wanted to give a quick shoutout to all of the friends i have made; the last 4 years have been a slice, and i will miss you all dearly.

-hugs
-malistaire's face

to all of you. every single one of you is amazing and wonderful, and i would write you each a crappy poem, if only my brain would work.

Boards will be a darker place without you, but godspeed and best wishes.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
...of awesomeness!

-hugs
-malistaire's face

Though we have faced off on opposite sides of many a fight, my hat is off to you fair lady. You will be missed in spiral and these forums. I wish you interesting encounters, brain twisting puzzles, the finest of finery, blood curdling battles, a host of new comrades, and the best everything in your next adventure (sorry you never got that dress).

I bid you a fond farewell.

Gavin Stormblood

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I too will miss your contributions on the boards, but I totally understand your going.

Have fun finding someplace new to put your energy. Good luck in life!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
...of awesomeness!

-hugs
-malistaire's face

You will be missed both here and in the game!
I will gladly take your poor fat dragon...everyone needs friends.

Good luck in life and in all you do!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
seethe42 on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
Though we have faced off on opposite sides of many a fight, my hat is off to you fair lady. You will be missed in spiral and these forums. I wish you interesting encounters, brain twisting puzzles, the finest of finery, blood curdling battles, a host of new comrades, and the best everything in your next adventure (sorry you never got that dress).

I bid you a fond farewell.

Gavin Stormblood
props for your respect :) classy way to write it

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Will miss you. Your posts were always pretty funny and brought a smile to my face. Best luck in your travels in real life.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
...of awesomeness!

-hugs
-malistaire's face

Good bye, but, did you not do this already?

StevenDuskgem level100

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Von
I will miss your enlightening posts your great debating skill and friendly banter. I have learnt a lot about the game gear and strategy from you.
All your help has been invaluable
May the wind blow you towards good fortune

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
I am sorry to see you go. But as times go on, things also go on. I wish you well and a merry Christmas. Take care and we will all miss you .