Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Round count [Suggestion]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
I would like to suggest the game to have a timer (both dungeon and battles) and a round count during battles so that it doesn't require us to look out of the game during long dungeons and lose count easily.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I think this could help a lot in certain battles. If there were a round counter, I think I might like it even more if I could click a button to remind me the round, I'm not sure I'd like the counter to be on the screen in every battle, all the time.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Lucas Rain on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
I think this could help a lot in certain battles. If there were a round counter, I think I might like it even more if I could click a button to remind me the round, I'm not sure I'd like the counter to be on the screen in every battle, all the time.
Either what you said or there could be an option in your backpack. Great Idea by the way!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Would be cool if you could turn it on and off in the options. Also would be cool to have it :P

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
EvaLuation on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
I would like to suggest the game to have a timer (both dungeon and battles) and a round count during battles so that it doesn't require us to look out of the game during long dungeons and lose count easily.
Nice idea. I love it.

Nicholas Star