Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming Sandstone/Sunstone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Hello fellow wizards!

I have recently discovered a new farming area for sandstone, sunstone, red mandrake, and stone blocks. Some comet tails can also be found here. It is in the Kondha Desert in Khyrsalis. Since I am unable to provide a picture of my map showing where these locations are to you, I will describe them:
So once you are in Kondha Desert, open your map. If you look in the upper left corner, sandstone/sunstone can be found there. Comet tails as well. If you then move right along the path, you will find lots of red mandrake, more sandstone/sunstone, and some stone blocks. Also, in crescent beach (also in Khyrsalis) lots of stone block can be found, along with other assortments of reagents.

Good luck! (remember, keep changing realms to refresh reagents)

Mariah

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I should mention that another great place for farming sandstone, sunstone stone blocks, and black lotus is in Stonetown Zafaria.

Please let reagents be easier to get KI!

Good luck!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Where are some locations in the game players can find Sandstone/Sunstones?
The Kondha Desert in Khyrsalis, throughout Stonetown Zafaria, and to the left of the Floating Mountains teleporter are three great locations to find sandstones/sunstones.

Any challenge to collecting regents?

Not all players can access these locations.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
in cl the map the chancel has 4 bosses each can drop sand and sunstone thats by far the best spot i used for them while early crafting days.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Honestly, the best bang for your buck for stone blocks/sandstone is crab alley off trition Ave.
Its quick, and there's loads of kelp and stone blocks. I collected hundreds of stone blocks, dozens of sandstone in an hour switching realms

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I find Deadly Helephant Ears to be a great source of Sandstone, Sunstone, and Aether.

King Parsley is also a great source of Sunstone and Aether, but not Sandstone.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
You can also get stone block, sandstone, sunstone, and lots of other reagents from fickle pickles and every time you harvest them you have a chance of getting more seeds. also they drop awesome treasure cards, just thought you should know.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I read that Upper Zigazag & the House of Scales have these reagents there. Go check these places out to find these if you wish to.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
There is a spawn point for Stone Blocks and Ore behind the library in Dragonspyre. You can realm hop and collect lots of each, and you'll most likely get a few Fossils and Diamonds as well.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
another place to farm is at the entrance of shadow palace where old cob is. i usuallly farm there. you can get stone blocks/sandstone, ores/diamonds and comet tails/shards.
archmage