Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Dragon mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I'm an extreme dragon collector, whether it be outfits, wands, housing, or pets I absolutely desire to have it . But, what I am currently working at is the mounts. These are the mounts I have:
the faithful dragoness, dark redwing, blue dragon, malorian dragon, skyvern, night*cloud*fire*gold*jade wyverns, bone dragon and very sadly I missed out on the whole month of September in which the pioneer and frontier dragons came out on the anniversary date. I really love my bone dragon for my character but I had to give my companion a break so he is at home, and I switched to my night wyvern so he could be broken in Lol.

So I am curious if you could make a pure black [dragon kinda the size of the malorian] that walks on the ground and when you push the jump button (space bar) he/she could glide through the air, so you can choose whichever locomotion of the beast you want .

Does anyone have any awesome ideas for an amazing Dragon Mount :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Iridian DragonTame... on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
I'm an extreme dragon collector, whether it be outfits, wands, housing, or pets I absolutely desire to have it . But, what I am currently working at is the mounts. These are the mounts I have:
the faithful dragoness, dark redwing, blue dragon, malorian dragon, skyvern, night*cloud*fire*gold*jade wyverns, bone dragon and very sadly I missed out on the whole month of September in which the pioneer and frontier dragons came out on the anniversary date. I really love my bone dragon for my character but I had to give my companion a break so he is at home, and I switched to my night wyvern so he could be broken in Lol.

So I am curious if you could make a pure black [dragon kinda the size of the malorian] that walks on the ground and when you push the jump button (space bar) he/she could glide through the air, so you can choose whichever locomotion of the beast you want .

Does anyone have any awesome ideas for an amazing Dragon Mount :)
The black dragon sounds great, without the walking and jumping part. Dragons fly...and should. You will get nowhere by jumping and KI most likely will not change that function and it's way too complicated to get anywhere that way since no other mount works that way.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I understand, I just figured I would suggest an idea of something a little different. Every other mount can jump, so I thought it would be neat to have an option of walking/running like the Tyrannosaurus or fly through the air like a Wyvern or the Malorian :]

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
I'm a big dragon lover too. :) Possibly they could make a dragon mount that works like the owl. It stands on the ground when you are not moving, but as soon as you move it flies. That would be a sort of compromise that KI could probably do.

I would love to see another dragon mount, and I think a black one would be awesome. :)