Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Okay I am doing dragons pyre right now and I am level40 and I think I am so low level to do the dragons pyre quest the bosses are hard without a good pet that could heal you and so on to help you. I saw a lot of people doing the same quest like me and thr level is like 50 and above how did they do that?

People should have the same level as me?

The worlds I did
Wc
Olympic just for level30
Krokotopia
Wysteria
Mooshu
Dragons pyre

I think they must have do the grizz thing and went to the Wintertusk
But I think to, that wintertusk is harder than dragons pyre

Help me please!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
carlosmi11 on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Okay I am doing dragons pyre right now and I am level40 and I think I am so low level to do the dragons pyre quest the bosses are hard without a good pet that could heal you and so on to help you. I saw a lot of people doing the same quest like me and thr level is like 50 and above how did they do that?

People should have the same level as me?

The worlds I did
Wc
Olympic just for level30
Krokotopia
Wysteria
Mooshu
Dragons pyre

I think they must have do the grizz thing and went to the Wintertusk
But I think to, that wintertusk is harder than dragons pyre

Help me please!
First of all, no one plays the game the exact same way so there is no "everyone should be the same level" here.

You are going to struggle because, my guess is, you did very few if any side quests. To reach Celestia before level 48-50 (or higher) is going to be very difficult.

You are struggling now... that tells you that those people at level 50 knew what they were doing.

Go back and do the side quests in Krok, Marleybone and Mooshu. If there's anything left in Wysteria, do that as well. Go to Grizzleheim as well since you have missed your level 35 spell by skipping it.

Once you have gained a few levels, you won't struggle as much. Just make sure you have the very best gear you can find for your level.

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
In addition to RavenLady777's comments,

I don't know if you (OP) forgot to post whether or not you completed the worlds of WC's Crab Alley, Marleybone, and Grizzelheim. Those areas and their main/side quest chains will be easier to complete than DS and you will gain significant levels.

There is really no need to race through your progression, at some point the content becomes too difficult if you are not "ready".

Gabriel

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
mmoluvr on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
In addition to RavenLady777's comments,

I don't know if you (OP) forgot to post whether or not you completed the worlds of WC's Crab Alley, Marleybone, and Grizzelheim. Those areas and their main/side quest chains will be easier to complete than DS and you will gain significant levels.

There is really no need to race through your progression, at some point the content becomes too difficult if you are not "ready".

Gabriel
I went to do the mooshu and some of the marleybone thing and level up to 48
Thank you.
you help
I have finished dragonspyre and now working in celestia

THank you as well Ravenlady

Explorer
May 09, 2011
My Storm wizard is currently level 41 (on the verge of getting 42) and in The Crucible. I don't have Stormzilla yet and I have already fought Iona and Katia. I have also fought Otin Grimfather, and that is a long, long tower for a Storm. My current health is 1608. I have also done few side quests in DS. I did my side quests waaaaaay before I hit DS. I reached Krok at 13, and even then I think I was too low a level, because my Ice had gotten in at level 16. Yes, it's crazy, but I had been fighting Field Guards in the HC for quite a while. But the time in WC really doesnt matter later on, because my Ice is somewhere deep in ZF and is level 65. So I'm in the same boat as you. I suggest we do some side quests, and that we do that for a little while until we are sure that we can take the next storyline quests.

Quinn Goldenslinger, level 65
Malorn Ashthorn, level 41
Tarlac Swiftsword, level 33
Dakota Sunshard, level 15
Jose Jadeblossom, level 13
Patrick Skullwraith, level 10
See you in the spiral... somewhere weird