Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Catfish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Okay, so a lot of you guys might be trying to make the Ravenwood pogo stick. It needs 5 catfish. I have 4 of the, but now I can't find another catfish. Is there anywhere where I can fish where I have a good chance in finding one? Thanks!

JessicaForstgem, 83

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I got all of mine in the commons. It did take a bit, but I did get them all there. Good Luck!

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 25
Scarlet FireEyes Level 20

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Re: Catfish

Like Hopeful said - The Commons. As far as I can tell it's the ONLY place to find them.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2014
Ok am in commons but is there a certain lure to use or do you have to be a certain level to get the catfish? I am level four and doing fishing quest and have all but the catfish. I see you have gotten one so which lure do I use. I have been trying myth, life, ice, fire, death, etc. Still no luck

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Tfoster040 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Ok am in commons but is there a certain lure to use or do you have to be a certain level to get the catfish? I am level four and doing fishing quest and have all but the catfish. I see you have gotten one so which lure do I use. I have been trying myth, life, ice, fire, death, etc. Still no luck
Fire Fire Fire

Cast your Reveal School spell, scare away the non-fire fish, use your Fire Lure. You're going to probably get quite a few Fireacudas and you may have to refresh the pond a few times but don't get discouraged.