Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Resetting Training Points

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I am an ice wizard and have received Shadow Sentinel for free from the main storyline quest. If I reset my training points, must I need to train Shadow Sentinel at the cost of a training point?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Resetting training points only removes the spells you learned that used training points.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
How do you gain more training points? Because I need some more to get different school spells.
JelliBeans

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
JelliBeans603 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
How do you gain more training points? Because I need some more to get different school spells.
JelliBeans
  • You can level up (1 training point every 4 levels up to 20, which you then get 1 training point every 5 levels)
  • You can do Prospector Zeke quests
  • There are several other quests that give training points, as you progress through the worlds

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
JelliBeans603 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
JelliBeans
You get 1 training point every 4 levels up to level 20, then 1 every 5 levels up to level 100 for a total of 21. You can also earn up to 24 more from side quests http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Training_Point_Quests

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I agree with SeeThe42. I have never reset my training points, but I think it just takes away all the spells you've ever BOUGHT, with a training point, not learned so you may have to relearn the spells you got for ee like blades and shields. and to receive training points JelliBeans603 the first 16 levels, you get a training point every 4. Then every 5 after level 16 I think (correct me if im wrong)

Hope this helps!