Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New items or Spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2011
Hey guys, i am brandon skyblade- a level 53 life grandmaster
I am just wondering- if there is any chance we can get more spells for lower levels and more training points?
Maybe also we can get new items? like something that can combine items to make it stronger? or evolving pets (yes i know like pokemon)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brandon Skyblade on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
I am just wondering- if there is any chance we can get more spells for lower levels and more training points?
Maybe also we can get new items? like something that can combine items to make it stronger? or evolving pets (yes i know like pokemon)
(This isn't Pokeman.)
Your life school spells are all listed below. Yes, there are more. Many more (not sure what you mean by "lower level" since you aren't going backwards). Training points are earned by doing Zeke quests and at every 5th level. This doesn't change.
There is new gear available in the Bazaar (and elsewhere) for higher levels as well. You need to make sure you have the most up-to-date for you level. always.
The level cap is currently 100 so you've got a long way to go.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Brandon Skyblade on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
I'm guessing you haven't started questing in Celestia yet. When you get there, start training Sun school spells. These will allow you to boost the damage on your lower level spells. Unfortunately your Life spells are only moderately powerful to start with so you'll have that to contend with throughout the game but once you start boosting them and getting some timely 'critical' hits you'll be pleasantly surprised at how much damage you can do with lower level spells. With the right damage boosting gear, Sun school boost, blades, traps and a critical hit you can do nearly 2000+ damage with an Imp or Leprechaun spell.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
TucsonWizard on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
I'm guessing you haven't started questing in Celestia yet. When you get there, start training Sun school spells. These will allow you to boost the damage on your lower level spells. Unfortunately your Life spells are only moderately powerful to start with so you'll have that to contend with throughout the game but once you start boosting them and getting some timely 'critical' hits you'll be pleasantly surprised at how much damage you can do with lower level spells. With the right damage boosting gear, Sun school boost, blades, traps and a critical hit you can do nearly 2000+ damage with an Imp or Leprechaun spell.
Yeah I agree you should get the strongest enchantment spell you can train and see if you can do with the right gear and spells.

I totally agree with the ninja pig guy. :p
Hunter Thundersword lvl 78

Survivor
May 11, 2011
TucsonWizard on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
I am in celestia, and infact I have sun, but I was kinda looking for combinig armor and stats