Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirates and Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
So as Kingsisle should already know, most of the Pirate101 players are also Wizard101 players. How about something like, housing items can go into the shared bank and can be used by both games, similar to crowns. OR maybe an Ad-On with a game card or crowns to build a dock at your house in W101 to go to your Pirate's house in P101. Or even have your P101 Character walk around your W101 house like a pet. Any thoughts?

-------------
Forever

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zinger12357 on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
So as Kingsisle should already know, most of the Pirate101 players are also Wizard101 players. How about something like, housing items can go into the shared bank and can be used by both games, similar to crowns. OR maybe an Ad-On with a game card or crowns to build a dock at your house in W101 to go to your Pirate's house in P101. Or even have your P101 Character walk around your W101 house like a pet. Any thoughts?

-------------
Forever
I think it's doubtful KI will support this idea since it would require quite a bit of programming to basically have the two games connected (I'm also not sure how much drain it would pose on their servers since the servers for each game are separate, I'm sure). And the two games, although similar, are not identical in set up at all: for that reason I just don't think a shared bank between the two games will ever work.

the add-on could work and could be fun... but again, there is that memory/server space issue.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
No. As you know Wizard101 and Pirate101 are two different games so the house thing won't work one bit. The shared bank is only for your Wizard101 OR Pirate101 account, not both, and in my opinion you shouldn't be able to trade stuff with your Pirate101 account or Wizard101 account since well, Wizards has many things pirates doesn't and Pirates has some stuff wizards doesn't. Sorry I just don't see any of this working.