Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard World Records?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I was thinking maybe we could have a record book in Wizard101! Kinda like a leaderboard but it's in a book at the library maybe and like they do, who has the most quests at one time, or stuff like that ( haven't thought that over lol ) You tell me what you think! I think it could be kinda fun.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Yeah, if they make that we get badges! Good idea!

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I love this idea! How cool would it be if I just walked in the library, looked in the world record book, and saw that I have jumped the most times out of every wizard?? That would be extremely awesome just to see who has done the most over all damage or who has traveled the farthest distance or who's fizzled the most, etc.

It would be extremely cool to also have a button which displays you compared to your friends to see who's in the lead of what! I 100% support this idea!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
edward452 on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
I love this idea! How cool would it be if I just walked in the library, looked in the world record book, and saw that I have jumped the most times out of every wizard?? That would be extremely awesome just to see who has done the most over all damage or who has traveled the farthest distance or who's fizzled the most, etc.

It would be extremely cool to also have a button which displays you compared to your friends to see who's in the lead of what! I 100% support this idea!
Thanks! :) It'd be fun! That'd also motivate us to jump more often! lol

Defender
May 17, 2014
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking maybe we could have a record book in Wizard101! Kinda like a leaderboard but it's in a book at the library maybe and like they do, who has the most quests at one time, or stuff like that ( haven't thought that over lol ) You tell me what you think! I think it could be kinda fun.
Awesome!

I'll surely get the record for "most friends" since all my wizards have a full friends list x.x

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
Seems to be pretty interesting.
The question is. Or it is a wish.
Well good luck to wizard101 implementing this thing.
Going to be a hard work to do.
However IF they do and succeed in it. Well I will like it.

Nicholas Star

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I love this idea. Maybe it should be called Ravenwood Book of Spiral Records. You should be able to get rewards if you get a record (mounts, pets, gold, etc.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
This sounds so cool! It could also have firsts... first person to own a certain rare pet, first person to reach lvl 100, etc. I really hope KI takes this into consideration!