Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randolf: i think i have the solution.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
hi, everyone. i think i have the solution for Randolf! and if YOU have any tips on how to beat him share them, please. anyway, lets get back on topic. Randolf is hard, i know, he IS tough (but your tougher), problem fixed! get to level 40-45 (29-32 also works) then, ta-da! you beat him, congrats! XD (tc and minions also help you during that battle, but i'd rather use skill)
Samantha lvl 31
HANG IN THERE, KI!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Good tip, or... you could just buy kraken or storm shark and use a bunch of blades and traps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
whateversz on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
hi, everyone. i think i have the solution for Randolf! and if YOU have any tips on how to beat him share them, please. anyway, lets get back on topic. Randolf is hard, i know, he IS tough (but your tougher), problem fixed! get to level 40-45 (29-32 also works) then, ta-da! you beat him, congrats! XD (tc and minions also help you during that battle, but i'd rather use skill)
Samantha lvl 31
HANG IN THERE, KI!
You can go to Wysteria at level 25 and still beat him easily. If you are Myth, use your prism, blade, traps and hit him with the highest level card you have. Do NOT use a minion in this case.

Any other school can beat him using the same idea... blade and traps. Most can defeat him in one or two hits.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Samantha lvl 31
HANG IN THERE, KI!
Just buy a triton and kill him. Adam level 67 Wolf Austin pvp sergeant

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Every four rounds he breaks all the traps and sheilds on you and casts vampire to heal him. The trick is to put all the traps on HIM not you. Also, do a spell that will kill him in one hit so that he can not heal himself. hope this helps,

Kayla Raincloud lvl 33

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Most of the enemies in Wysteria are fairly easy, The only real problem people would have is fighting Chester Droors solo, So randolf is really no problem, as long as you know how to use your blades and traps.

Level 95

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
RavenLady777 on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
You can go to Wysteria at level 25 and still beat him easily. If you are Myth, use your prism, blade, traps and hit him with the highest level card you have. Do NOT use a minion in this case.

Any other school can beat him using the same idea... blade and traps. Most can defeat him in one or two hits.
What are you Death you still can beat him.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
Samantha lvl 31
HANG IN THERE, KI!
ok i so had trouble on randolf i am a myth wizard and i so died 6 times i was only lvl 28 so i just hired a life,storm, and summoned a myth minion but ahh he was so hard.

Ryan Blade
I wysteria

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
Irishman2770 on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
Most of the enemies in Wysteria are fairly easy, The only real problem people would have is fighting Chester Droors solo, So randolf is really no problem, as long as you know how to use your blades and traps.

Level 95
easy for u your level 95 and good tip although my proplem is those meanie trees i so had a bad time fighting those guys
Ryan Blade

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Ryan Blade on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
easy for u your level 95 and good tip although my proplem is those meanie trees i so had a bad time fighting those guys
Ryan Blade
He probably wasn't level 95 when he did Wysteria. I also think Wysteria is easy, even at the correct level.