Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Admins put morganthe amulets on crown shop.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
I've been farming morganthe for 6 months and am exhausted. King isle what are you trying to accomplish by making these drops impossible for some players to get? If it's to keep everyone busy while you guys take your time working on the new world is definitely unfair. Put these drops on crown shop or make us trade it with other players because it's clearly obvious that efforts of farming non stop every day for 6 months is not recognized. Your wasting our time and money. Either you guys put it on crown shop for as much as you like is better than farming something that you will never get please stop wasting our time. If you guys can't put them on crown shop for as much as you want, Make us trade them please. Is that too much to ask king isle? Am speaking on the behalf of so many players, So please take my advice into consideration.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I agree, the rates should be upped for a number of items in dungeons (Hades gear in particular).
But putting it in the Crowns shop entirely defeats the purpose of the item.
It feels so accomplishing once you have it, a reason why I like farming and crafting.
Crafting that carousel or house may have taken months, but it was very worth it and accomplishing in the end.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You're speaking for yourself, not other players. Making the most powerful items in the game available from the crown shop instead of only from very rare battle drops just separates the community further between crown players and members. Everyone wants these items of course. The way it is now, everyone, no matter how much money they have or don't have, has the same exact same chances of getting them. That's how it should be.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
seth you have a point. but there is a difference between grinding, and just a tease. i have had a lot
of friendsa who literally quick thier membership and just wait for the new arc.which actually backfires
on kingsisle and makes them lose a quite of moey through that 4 moth period.

while i dont agree with gabriel about putting it on the crown shop,k.i should at least put the drop rate
on atleast from 5% to atleast 10%.

talon shadowwraith lvl 91

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The epic gear takes time, and not everybody has that kind of patience. There is really good gear that can be gotten elsewhere. I do NOT blame you for wanting the "best in game' stuff, but some things, due to extremely low drop rate, just arent worth it to me. That being said, i farmed for a few things in Aquila, and while it took time, it wasnt long when a friend of mine and myseld tag teamed it. In a few days tmie, we both got the athame and ring. We havent gotten the Amulet, but that one is even more rare.