Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Fizzling then Losing a Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone. I've been wondering about this problem for a long time now. I am sorry if a topic like this already exists, but I've searched everywhere and didn't see a similar problem like mine :/

I have the pet L'il Siren, it has a Storm card and 70% accuracy, so it's known to fizzle more often than you think. This pet is very useful during defeating high health bosses or anything similar to that.

At random times, she fizzles; but after you think you would like to try again, right? I delete all of my cards and I no longer see that card again. I'm wondering why does it do this? It's quite annoying during fighting a boss and the others have no hope so we rely on pets to do the job.

It also appears sometimes after the pet fizzles, so I'm not sure if this is just a matter of luck or not?
If it's suppose to do this, I'm sorry. I just want to clarify to see if it is or not.

Thank you. :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
snowlifewands on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone. I've been wondering about this problem for a long time now. I am sorry if a topic like this already exists, but I've searched everywhere and didn't see a similar problem like mine :/

I have the pet L'il Siren, it has a Storm card and 70% accuracy, so it's known to fizzle more often than you think. This pet is very useful during defeating high health bosses or anything similar to that.

At random times, she fizzles; but after you think you would like to try again, right? I delete all of my cards and I no longer see that card again. I'm wondering why does it do this? It's quite annoying during fighting a boss and the others have no hope so we rely on pets to do the job.

It also appears sometimes after the pet fizzles, so I'm not sure if this is just a matter of luck or not?
If it's suppose to do this, I'm sorry. I just want to clarify to see if it is or not.

Thank you. :)
This acts like any fizzled card... it returns to your deck but there is never a guarantee it will return. Cards are selected randomly so there's nothing wrong here, it's just annoying.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
RavenLady777 on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
This acts like any fizzled card... it returns to your deck but there is never a guarantee it will return. Cards are selected randomly so there's nothing wrong here, it's just annoying.
Thank you very much for clearing this for me. It was really helpful, and yes, it is indeed annoying x. x ^_^