Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level did/will you find gratification...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
the most contentness & happiness with that range? For example, I know some people who specifically don't level their characters in order to stay in the "sweet spot" for pvp, while I know other people who are desperately and fervantly and zealously striving for a certain higher level.

Where do you fall in this? Does it vary by toon/school?

Have you ever leveled a character and wished you could go back? (Ive heard some say it's lonely at the high levels compared to the low levels)

Do you think fulfullment in goals is an illusory goal or is it reasonable attainable?

I ask because I was thinking of cutting off a toon from leveling, I accidently got XP from the halloween quest and didn't want it.....But most other games I've played the best spot to be was the max level. In this game it seems like there is much more population at the lower levels though which is strange in comparison.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FrelaB on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
the most contentness & happiness with that range? For example, I know some people who specifically don't level their characters in order to stay in the "sweet spot" for pvp, while I know other people who are desperately and fervantly and zealously striving for a certain higher level.

Where do you fall in this? Does it vary by toon/school?

Have you ever leveled a character and wished you could go back? (Ive heard some say it's lonely at the high levels compared to the low levels)

Do you think fulfullment in goals is an illusory goal or is it reasonable attainable?

I ask because I was thinking of cutting off a toon from leveling, I accidently got XP from the halloween quest and didn't want it.....But most other games I've played the best spot to be was the max level. In this game it seems like there is much more population at the lower levels though which is strange in comparison.
I don't PvP so nothing there concerns me.

I continue to play until I get bored or it becomes [nearly] impossible to solo. I will never reach the max level as the game stands now as I don't have time to dedicate hour upon hour to a game each day.

For those wizards I don't get bored with, I am now stopping after the 1st arc... I have no interest in continuing to Celestia and beyond (although it would be nice to just SEE Avalon once) so whatever level my wizard is at that point is where she stops. Most are around level 48-50 at that point.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
I'm lvl 53 and I enjoy game now as mush as any other time - I tried pvp when I was like lvl 20 but stopped don't like it, but I do like read and following the stories, fishing, finding new spells, using tc, buying stuff, currently I have a ton to do :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
for my first wizard (balance), my sweet spot was level 60. that was when all the work and effort i had put into her started to pay off.

i never had any trouble with my death, storm, or life wizards. i love playing them, and always have. but i'm experiencing a similar issue with my myth wizard. he is level 52, but i haven't formed an attachment to him yet; as of now, he is my least-played character, and i'm still wondering if, maybe, he'll hit his stride at level 60 as well.

-von