Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

selling treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2014
Is there anywhere to sell, or anyway to use, polymorph mander cards? I am getting a lot from growing alligator pear trees. I have used a couple, kind of fun but tends to make battles last a long time.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Right click the cards to delete them, it's really the only other option unless you trade them to a friend or use them.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Yes, it is unfortunate that the polymorph cards are not sellable, either at auction or even through quick sell. They create a lot of clutter in the backpack, and are for the most part useless.

I guess I can understand these cards being no auction, but we should at least be able to use quick sell to get some value out of the cards.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
seethe42 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
Right click the cards to delete them, it's really the only other option unless you trade them to a friend or use them.
i would think just trade them to a lower level, they can use them right? just think seeing a lower level traveling through tritan ave and you see a mander. you would be thinking "is that a high level or a low level polymorph because that spell is granted at level 52" or a normal person would think "treasure cards". well i have to go back to the CRUCIBLE i hate that place bye

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
spikey8003 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
i would think just trade them to a lower level, they can use them right? just think seeing a lower level traveling through tritan ave and you see a mander. you would be thinking "is that a high level or a low level polymorph because that spell is granted at level 52" or a normal person would think "treasure cards". well i have to go back to the CRUCIBLE i hate that place bye
I think they are no trade. not 100% sure..

Survivor
May 28, 2014
They appear to be no trade. At least my polymorph mander cards don't show up in the cards to trade.

Gee, I can't even give the things away.