Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All dungeons in Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
How many dungeons are in Aquila, and what are they called? It would be a lot of help if you included whaat level you are allowed to go in it. I see a lot of dungeons that I haven't unlocked, and I'm really eager to know when should I go there too.

Alyssa MoonLeaf Level 45

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Mount Olympus - level 30
Inside there's an optional level 90 side boss, the Gladiator

Atlantea - level 70
Inside is also the Sand Squid, another side boss

Tartarus - level 90
and (you guessed it) a side boss Cronus

Best of luck!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's 3 currently. Level 30 Olympus, level 70 Atlantea and level 90 Tartarus.

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I see other people lining up for more than three places. Isn't there a level 50 dungeon?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There are only 3 dungeons. There are some 98 level pet quests that use a cave there too, but that's it. Nothing but 30, 70 and 90 for the dungeons.

Survivor
May 29, 2012
HI we did Hades and beat him after it was over it said that we had to do Hades again why???? this not right

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Duncan DragonFlame on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
HI we did Hades and beat him after it was over it said that we had to do Hades again why???? this not right
Did you flee after killed Hades himself? If so then it won't count this happens alot. ( not just hades other bosses i mean) its a glitch

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
gene945 on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
Did you flee after killed Hades himself? If so then it won't count this happens alot. ( not just hades other bosses i mean) its a glitch
I don't know why people assume it's a glitch. It works the way it should work. If you die after the Boss is killed, you must be healed before the last creature dies to get quest credit and item drops. If you flee you get neither. It's always worked that way, it's not a glitch. If you fled you didn't survive the battle, if a teammate heals you, you survived the battle and get the rewards.