Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get training points back seperate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Maybe instead of having to go to Mr. Lincoln and spending every last crown on getting ALL your training points and losing all your cards, there could be another option when you walk up to Mr. Lincoln and you can choose either get all training points back or an option to choose a certain spell you have bought before and click on a red x on the right side of the card showing to get it back separate from all. And after you click on it a message could say "Are you sure you want to discard this card from your deck? (You can get it back at any time)" Or something that you great programmers can think of. Thanks!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
All in favor, raise your hand!
*raises hand*
*summons zombie to raise hand*
Of course, the likelihood of this happening is near nil. KI makes lots of money on forcing you to take back every single TP to undo one mistake, meanwhile tricking you into a secondary school in WC which stops being useful soon after leaving, coincidentally after you've spent 4 TP.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I completely agree with this! Once I had to buy back all of my training points on my death character because I bought the elemental traps and blades (I had just finished playing on my storm). Also, you shouldn't be able to buy back spells like frost beetle and snow serpent IF you have a spell in that same school of a higher rank (for example: tower shield). Other than that, great idea!

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
I really like this idea! I've bought my training points back one time, but before that I decided to randomly start a third school. Then, I didn't have any training points for when I started Celestia shortly after. I think it'd be a nice addition to the game!

Melissa Daydreamer

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI has said many times that they won't do this. It's really not needed either unless you really wasted all you points. There's 45 training points available in the game, it's hard to use them all really. Most of my 100 level wizards have 10-11 points left over with nothing worth spending them on.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Robobot1747 on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
All in favor, raise your hand!
*raises hand*
*summons zombie to raise hand*
Of course, the likelihood of this happening is near nil. KI makes lots of money on forcing you to take back every single TP to undo one mistake, meanwhile tricking you into a secondary school in WC which stops being useful soon after leaving, coincidentally after you've spent 4 TP.
Yep.

Honestly, this is one of the issues that players seem most united on, and it is a mystery to me why buyback hasn't been improved yet.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
It's a really good idea! I love it! It would be very helpful for us to save money and enhance our gameplay. and on the same breath will make KI more money since the prices would be lower.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
yah! either me i spend my training points for the shields and i really wish i didn't use that for those kinds of spell it help me at pvp but not at doing my quest. I kinda like your idea!

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
seethe42 on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
KI has said many times that they won't do this. It's really not needed either unless you really wasted all you points. There's 45 training points available in the game, it's hard to use them all really. Most of my 100 level wizards have 10-11 points left over with nothing worth spending them on.
Seethe42,

Could you point me to an article or to a posting where they stated this. It is something that
I would like to read.

The Scarecrow.