Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player vs Player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2014
Hey guys. Sorry if some of you are reading this and disagree.. but here me out...
I think the rank private and the other ranks should go against themselves not warlord vs private i think it should be the other way around like this private vs private... warlord vs warlord and so on... because its not fair when a private goes against a warlord or a commander and such... when the private knows good and well he/she is going to lose.. and no tc that is not fair... i can see pets being fair.. but tc shouldn't be allowed in pvp because i have had too commanders (separately from different battles) kill/defeat me with high lvl tc cards when they aren't even that lvl because i was about to kill/defeat them... all i want from KI is to make a change... taking tc/treasure cards out of pvp and even it up a bit.. thank you all for reading this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lifeblade001 on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry if some of you are reading this and disagree.. but here me out...
I think the rank private and the other ranks should go against themselves not warlord vs private i think it should be the other way around like this private vs private... warlord vs warlord and so on... because its not fair when a private goes against a warlord or a commander and such... when the private knows good and well he/she is going to lose.. and no tc that is not fair... i can see pets being fair.. but tc shouldn't be allowed in pvp because i have had too commanders (separately from different battles) kill/defeat me with high lvl tc cards when they aren't even that lvl because i was about to kill/defeat them... all i want from KI is to make a change... taking tc/treasure cards out of pvp and even it up a bit.. thank you all for reading this.
Everyone would agree with private vs private, etc. It's one of the major complaints about PvP and just one part of why it's so broken.

TC usage is on the fence - everyone can buy them so it's fair.