Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Dragons pyre and Death Castle blocks

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Of all worlds really. I am just itching to see some new castle blocks besides wizard city themed and the sad thing I know is that it will probably be months even a year before all those newly themed castle blocks are out. The sad thing is I might need to take a break from Wizard101 and I would just LOVE if I could make a house using those themes of castle blocks, but I know it probably be a while.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
BOOM! Now that's an awesome idea.

If this becomes a project with Wiz101 development, can we look into some of the following?
  • Wizard City blocks that you can wallpaper/re-skin to resemble the Wizard City streets (Colossus, Triton , Firecat, Cyclops Ave.)
  • Grizzleheim log blocks
  • Mooshu temple blocks

If these were available, I can easily see myself buying bundles in the future--as long as they aren't "stacked" bundles like the Night Garden debacle, which was a bad market strategy.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Lucas Rain on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
BOOM! Now that's an awesome idea.

If this becomes a project with Wiz101 development, can we look into some of the following?
  • Wizard City blocks that you can wallpaper/re-skin to resemble the Wizard City streets (Colossus, Triton , Firecat, Cyclops Ave.)
  • Grizzleheim log blocks
  • Mooshu temple blocks

If these were available, I can easily see myself buying bundles in the future--as long as they aren't "stacked" bundles like the Night Garden debacle, which was a bad market strategy.
Oh yea. I love the skinning idea. It would be awesome to be able to add wallpapers to castle blocks. It seems very ideal in fact. I would be SO HAPPY if they allowed this in an update soon! I am also looking forward to the new types of castle blocks. I'd personally like castle blocks like:
1. Celestial walls and flooring(since it fits with the theme of one of the houses I doing perfectly)
2. Castled blocks great for haunted houses such as as doors haunted opening doors, creaking wooden floors graveyard soil.
3. Dragonspyre themed would also be nice, kinda like how ds ruins is.

But if they also make things so castle blocks can simply be wall papered that would probably actually be even better for now.