Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets with may cast spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
I have a friend who is trying to find a pet who may cast either sprite, pixie, or unicorn to help him in his battles. Any suggestions?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Swift Wind on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
I have a friend who is trying to find a pet who may cast either sprite, pixie, or unicorn to help him in his battles. Any suggestions?
There are several ways.

Check and see if he has a pet that could manifest the talent, then train it to see if it gets it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Buy a pet, some that mc spritely are for gold, aka, Starfish. The Frankinbunnies can get mc Energizing Battery, they were a quest reward last Halloween. Be sure to look up pets talents before using crowns for a pet though. I believe all pets only have one healing talent available. Or Hatch with someone that has a pet with the talents he wants.

It can take time and fails to get the pet so be prepared.

Mary

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I have a Ice Wintery Elf, with:
Dragonblade card (+30 Blade)
Spell-proof 9%
May cast sprite
May cast fairy
May cast healing current
May cast unicorn

Grab your adult pet, and we can hatch. Let me know your wizard name, and we can meet at the pet hatchery in Unicorn Realm on Friday, 12 September, at 8:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time).

Here's to your pet getting the talents you want!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Thanks to both of you for your help! Tyler sorry I wasn't able to get back on here before now, if the offer is still good I will tell my friend to contact you here on the forum.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
I need a solid healing spell pet but I need it to be able to heal ALL TEAMATES, unlike my current healing spell wich, first only will heal me, and second it only gives 400. Finaly I have to be able to buy it with GOLD NOT CROWNS because I already spend all my allowance on my monthly membership.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Haley silverfist on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
I need a solid healing spell pet but I need it to be able to heal ALL TEAMATES, unlike my current healing spell wich, first only will heal me, and second it only gives 400. Finaly I have to be able to buy it with GOLD NOT CROWNS because I already spend all my allowance on my monthly membership.

you want a pet with unicorn then, or with sprite swarm.

This article has great info on all aspects of pets. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Pets

Go to the section on talents, and see what pets have the traits you want. Then find a friend with those pets to hatch with. Good luck!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I have multiple may cast healing talents pets you can hatch with. I'm on most nights East Coast Time, 8 pm - Midnight. Below are some of my pets with may cast healing talents:

Mega Wintry Elf
73(36) Pedigree with: Dragon blade Card, 9% Spell-Proof, May Cast Sprite, May Cast Fairy, May Cast Healing Current, May Cast Unicorn

Mega Ladybug

74(32) Pedigree with: Unicorn Card, +6% Damage, +9% Spell Proof, May Cast Fairy, Disarmament Card, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Polar Bear Cub
76(17) Pedigree with: Wooly Mammoth Card, +2% Accuracy, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Polar Bear Cub
74(15) Pedigree with: Wooly Mammoth Card, Deer Knight Card, May Cast Unicorn

Epic Wintry Elf
73(32) Pedigree with: Dragonblade Card, +9% Spell Proof, +27% Critical, +113 Health, May Cast Unicorn

Ancient Carnation Pixie
72(19) Pedigree with: Dragonblade Card, +4% Damage, May Cast Sprite, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Ladybug
69(14) Pedigree with: Unicorn Card, +4% Spell-Proof, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Harpy

68(13) Pedigree with: Spirit Trap Card, Spirit Blast Card, +1% Pips, May Cast Unicorn

Ancient Yuletide Spirit
64(16) Pedigree with: Seraph Card, May Cast Sprite, +87 Health, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Piranha Hunter
64(14) Pedigree with: DragonSpear Card, May Cast Shatter, and May Cast Unicorn

Adult Stegosaurus

63(13) Pedigree with: Stun Card, Myth Banshee Card, May Cast Fairy, May Cast Unicorn

Mega White Winter Owl
61(30) Pedigree with: Tower Shield Card, May Cast Pierce, May Cast Tower Shield, +5 Pips, May Cast Sprite, May Cast Unicorn

And many additional pets too,

Tyler Wildpants

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Tylerwildpants on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
I have multiple may cast healing talents pets you can hatch with. I'm on most nights East Coast Time, 8 pm - Midnight. Below are some of my pets with may cast healing talents:

Mega Wintry Elf
73(36) Pedigree with: Dragon blade Card, 9% Spell-Proof, May Cast Sprite, May Cast Fairy, May Cast Healing Current, May Cast Unicorn

Mega Ladybug

74(32) Pedigree with: Unicorn Card, +6% Damage, +9% Spell Proof, May Cast Fairy, Disarmament Card, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Polar Bear Cub
76(17) Pedigree with: Wooly Mammoth Card, +2% Accuracy, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Polar Bear Cub
74(15) Pedigree with: Wooly Mammoth Card, Deer Knight Card, May Cast Unicorn

Epic Wintry Elf
73(32) Pedigree with: Dragonblade Card, +9% Spell Proof, +27% Critical, +113 Health, May Cast Unicorn

Ancient Carnation Pixie
72(19) Pedigree with: Dragonblade Card, +4% Damage, May Cast Sprite, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Ladybug
69(14) Pedigree with: Unicorn Card, +4% Spell-Proof, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Harpy

68(13) Pedigree with: Spirit Trap Card, Spirit Blast Card, +1% Pips, May Cast Unicorn

Ancient Yuletide Spirit
64(16) Pedigree with: Seraph Card, May Cast Sprite, +87 Health, May Cast Unicorn

Adult Piranha Hunter
64(14) Pedigree with: DragonSpear Card, May Cast Shatter, and May Cast Unicorn

Adult Stegosaurus

63(13) Pedigree with: Stun Card, Myth Banshee Card, May Cast Fairy, May Cast Unicorn

Mega White Winter Owl
61(30) Pedigree with: Tower Shield Card, May Cast Pierce, May Cast Tower Shield, +5 Pips, May Cast Sprite, May Cast Unicorn

And many additional pets too,

Tyler Wildpants
Thanks! I,d love to hach but let me get some gold first,(I just spent all my gold on a castle.) I will try my best to play at that time, I,m usually off by 8:30. My character's name is Haley Silverfist.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
FinnAgainWindrider on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
you want a pet with unicorn then, or with sprite swarm.

This article has great info on all aspects of pets. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Pets

Go to the section on talents, and see what pets have the traits you want. Then find a friend with those pets to hatch with. Good luck!
Thanks, I will check that out.