Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for death guide.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
92 necromancer.. I wish I could win 1v1 trades against schools like ice and balance.. I'm fine with losing to crazy storms but I just wanna know what I could do to beat ice and balance. I have hades gear.. I like 1v1 because I play this game alone. My pet only has 5 resist and unicorn fairy and sprite.. I want ten resist and more core stats on my pet for pvp but It's just nothing but time consuming. This is why I play league now. If death could tank I'd probably get back into this game.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Brandon Nightcaste... on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
92 necromancer.. I wish I could win 1v1 trades against schools like ice and balance.. I'm fine with losing to crazy storms but I just wanna know what I could do to beat ice and balance. I have hades gear.. I like 1v1 because I play this game alone. My pet only has 5 resist and unicorn fairy and sprite.. I want ten resist and more core stats on my pet for pvp but It's just nothing but time consuming. This is why I play league now. If death could tank I'd probably get back into this game.
The sea dragon pet gives 19 at certan rank make a new wizard get him to 5 and get crowns gear and heartsteel and look up pvp crown level 5 gear on tube and also get the sea dragon and level him feed him mega snacks friend one of your hi friends from hi level on level 5 and tell him to take you to pet place put and you put a mark there. When you level your pet to adult keep feeding it mega snacks so resist can be ninth teen. Go to your dorm tell the person who took you to pet place to port then port to him on your hi level put stuff you don't need in your level 5 bank then go on your level 5 and go to bazzar and buy tower shield tc 3 of them and a triton tc and i recommend you be a balance wizard and you will become warlord remember the resist is really really hi. Adam level 66 Austinvet

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
ty, I got heartsteel and everything. Can a warlord cape be transferred to a higher level? lol

Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
Well I'm no death I'm balance and fire however I can tell you if you get a resist pet full set of jade and learn how to be a jade death you could easily rank up. Keep in mind if you do this that you will be hated on quite a lot. ( I won't hate on you thou buddy )

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Brandon Nightcaste... on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
ty, I got heartsteel and everything. Can a warlord cape be transferred to a higher level? lol
Nope It is no trade.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Brandon Nightcaste... on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
Here's a level 90 Death PvP guide, good luck.

http://www.duelist101.com/diaries/destiny-blueheart/death-becomes-her-part-3/