Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

um what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
So i just became level 28 and i got my quest (im ice) and i talked to Mindy Pixiecrown and she said go to Marleybone... i dont have marleybone yet. should i have it?

Rylee UnicornBlossom lvl 28

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
You can get your spell quests before you are ready for the world where they happen. You will have to finish the Krok storyline before Marleybone is open to you. Spell quests are level-dependent; worlds are storyline dependent. So you may have to wait until you get to MB before you can finish your spell quest.

Alternatively, you can find a higher level wizard friend who has the area in MB you need, and port to that friend, if you just can't wait to get your new spell.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rylee UnicornBloss... on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
So i just became level 28 and i got my quest (im ice) and i talked to Mindy Pixiecrown and she said go to Marleybone... i dont have marleybone yet. should i have it?

Rylee UnicornBlossom lvl 28
At level 28 most people are already in Marleybone. Don't worry if you're not there yet. Just keep questing in Krok and once you complete all the main storyline quests there, you will move on to Marleybone. Your spell quest will still be there.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
this has happened repeatedly to me in this game. Having quests that lead me to areas I do not have access to yet. The way I see it, you have two options. 1. wait, 2. beg randoms for a free teleport there.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010