Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Friends

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Hello I am Andrew Sandgem a level 25 wizard. I have just arrived in Marleybone and I am looking for new friends to play the world with. If you are an active player, and would like to play through the game with me, meet me in the Death School tower in the Seraph realm on September 4th, at 4:30 pm-4:50 pm central time. Also, please reply to this topic if you plan to come.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
boom459 on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello I am Andrew Sandgem a level 25 wizard. I have just arrived in Marleybone and I am looking for new friends to play the world with. If you are an active player, and would like to play through the game with me, meet me in the Death School tower in the Seraph realm on September 4th, at 4:30 pm-4:50 pm central time. Also, please reply to this topic if you plan to come.
I can help you! I am level 43 life working on dragons pyre but it's kinda hard so I will take break. I'll see you there. :) Katie water gem

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Sorry I was busy! Maybe september 6th 5:00? Same realm and place?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I'll be your friend! I am also looking for friends lately... and been having not much luck. Just got back playing after 5 or 6 years break xD yes, it's been a while. I need a lot of catching up to do. I usually hang around the 2 most crowded realms. My name there is Alura Lightcaller and i am also a wizard lv50, active meanwhile. Don't know about next month though and im pacific time

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Having a new meeting at Sept. 7th 5:00 PM central time in Seraph realm at the death tower.