Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with " Needle and Bone" quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2014
In the needle and bone quest, i crafted the 2 duskwind tunics, (I threw one away if that is necessary information) and Balthazar will not take my quest back, here are some screenshots if they help

It wont let me post the screenshots, sorry, but i would really like some help with this

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You have to bring both back at the same time, THAT is the quest, not just make them and throw them away. All items crafted for a quest must be in your backpack when you turn it in.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mcniff145 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
In the needle and bone quest, i crafted the 2 duskwind tunics, (I threw one away if that is necessary information) and Balthazar will not take my quest back, here are some screenshots if they help

It wont let me post the screenshots, sorry, but i would really like some help with this

You solved your own problem... you threw one away. You must have ALL items required in your backpack to get credit. You will have to craft another duskwind tunic to turn this quest in. You don't need support or screenshots, you just have to redo it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You have to return with both duskwind tunics in order for Balthazar to give you credit for the quest.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2014
wait, so, i have to craft them... AGAIN? or can i buy them from somewhere or what

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
mcniff145 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
wait, so, i have to craft them... AGAIN? or can i buy them from somewhere or what
If you can buy them in the Bazaar that will work if you have already crafted them. If not, then you'll have to make them again.