Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Character Features and Base Hairstyle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I made all of my characters several years ago, (back in 2009), and my main character has long blue hair that looks odd with every hat I use. I have used hairstyles before, but I still like the look of the hat itself so I don't want to replace it with just hair. I think there should be an option to change your characters skin-tone, face, and hair like there is on the character creation screen.

Alric Windglade lvl 70
Alex Swiftstrider lvl 68
Ian Mythblade lvl 34 pvp commander

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Yeah, they could create a salon in the shopping district and you could use crowns or a ton of gold to change certain things. It would be a nice addition I agree.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
retrop7 on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
I made all of my characters several years ago, (back in 2009), and my main character has long blue hair that looks odd with every hat I use. I have used hairstyles before, but I still like the look of the hat itself so I don't want to replace it with just hair. I think there should be an option to change your characters skin-tone, face, and hair like there is on the character creation screen.

Alric Windglade lvl 70
Alex Swiftstrider lvl 68
Ian Mythblade lvl 34 pvp commander
Requested hundreds of times and addressed by KI.
There are hairstyles in the crowns shop. That is the only option. changing anything else will not happen.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Oh my! That'd be a life saver! My life wizard needs a new hairstyle. It just doesn't go with her so much, and now with most of my hats. :/