Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Rank 11 Spells for all Classes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
Fire: “Sunburn” - Does 600 Fire damage to a single enemy + 800 Fire damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
Animation: The sun rises over the top of a mountain and burns the enemy with the UV rays that it sends off. It then burns all enemies with an additional solar pulse.
Ice: "Freezer Burn" - Does 400 Ice damage + 300 Ice damage tick and 800 Fire damage tick to a single enemy over 4 rounds.
Animation: A fast blowing freezing wind blows from the players direction towards the enemy being attacked. Then a huge burst of fire comes out of the center of the battleground and heats up the cold wind. The wind then shoots at the enemy.
Storm: “Electrical Pulse” - Does 1900 Storm damage to a single enemy + 400 Storm damage to all enemies.
Animation: A swarm of electrical wires shoot from underground and latches onto a single enep around them. They then wra enemy in every direction shocking them. They then retreat back to the middle of the battleground and latch onto all enemies at once shocking them one by one.
Balance: “Chaos Bolt” - Does 700 Balance damage + 400 Balance damage to all enemies over 3 rounds
Animation: Your wizard does the motion like a wand spell, but instead of being a wand spell, he looks up terrified, and his eyes go blank. He then shoots a bolt of shadow from the middle of his chest and goes through the single enemy attacked. He then does the same to all enemies. (The colors go from red to orange to purple randomly.)
Life: "Mother Earth" - Does 200 Life damage + 900 Life damage over 3 rounds to all enemies. This tick also heals you for half of the damage.
Animation: Mother Earth comes out of the ground and has an angry stare on her face. She looks towards the first player and points her finger at them. She releases all her anger for humans destroying the earth on each player, repeating the look and finger pointing at each player, by shooting seeds out of her fingers. She then, after planting each seed, waters the seeds, and that is the tick.
Myth: "Giant Squid” - Does 1400 Myth damage to a single enemy + Applies “Smoke Screen”
Animation: The battlefield floods with water from a gigantic crevice in the ground. A huge squid comes out of the crevice and looks at the enemy. He raises all eight of his tentacles and lifts his body up. His mouth wide open he lunges forward and wraps his tentacles around the player. He lifts off of you and he has covered you in ink. This causes a ward to appear that decreases the accuracy by 40% to all of your allies.
Death: "Evil Clown" - Does 1000 Death drain damage to all enemies, and player receives half damage + 500 Death damage over 3 rounds to the enemy he attacked
(Player does not receive health from the 500 damage tick.)
Animation: The Evil Clown, which has three different looks, comes out of his Clown Car, huge feet first. He stares into the souls of the enemy and makes a motion with his finger beckoning them forward. Their souls leave their bodies and go into the attacker.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Jared Deathflame on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Fire: “Sunburn” - Does 600 Fire damage to a single enemy + 800 Fire damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
Animation: The sun rises over the top of a mountain and burns the enemy with the UV rays that it sends off. It then burns all enemies with an additional solar pulse.
Ice: "Freezer Burn" - Does 400 Ice damage + 300 Ice damage tick and 800 Fire damage tick to a single enemy over 4 rounds.
Animation: A fast blowing freezing wind blows from the players direction towards the enemy being attacked. Then a huge burst of fire comes out of the center of the battleground and heats up the cold wind. The wind then shoots at the enemy.
Storm: “Electrical Pulse” - Does 1900 Storm damage to a single enemy + 400 Storm damage to all enemies.
Animation: A swarm of electrical wires shoot from underground and latches onto a single enep around them. They then wra enemy in every direction shocking them. They then retreat back to the middle of the battleground and latch onto all enemies at once shocking them one by one.
Balance: “Chaos Bolt” - Does 700 Balance damage + 400 Balance damage to all enemies over 3 rounds
Animation: Your wizard does the motion like a wand spell, but instead of being a wand spell, he looks up terrified, and his eyes go blank. He then shoots a bolt of shadow from the middle of his chest and goes through the single enemy attacked. He then does the same to all enemies. (The colors go from red to orange to purple randomly.)
Life: "Mother Earth" - Does 200 Life damage + 900 Life damage over 3 rounds to all enemies. This tick also heals you for half of the damage.
Animation: Mother Earth comes out of the ground and has an angry stare on her face. She looks towards the first player and points her finger at them. She releases all her anger for humans destroying the earth on each player, repeating the look and finger pointing at each player, by shooting seeds out of her fingers. She then, after planting each seed, waters the seeds, and that is the tick.
Myth: "Giant Squid” - Does 1400 Myth damage to a single enemy + Applies “Smoke Screen”
Animation: The battlefield floods with water from a gigantic crevice in the ground. A huge squid comes out of the crevice and looks at the enemy. He raises all eight of his tentacles and lifts his body up. His mouth wide open he lunges forward and wraps his tentacles around the player. He lifts off of you and he has covered you in ink. This causes a ward to appear that decreases the accuracy by 40% to all of your allies.
Death: "Evil Clown" - Does 1000 Death drain damage to all enemies, and player receives half damage + 500 Death damage over 3 rounds to the enemy he attacked
(Player does not receive health from the 500 damage tick.)
Animation: The Evil Clown, which has three different looks, comes out of his Clown Car, huge feet first. He stares into the souls of the enemy and makes a motion with his finger beckoning them forward. Their souls leave their bodies and go into the attacker.
How come Balance has no special effects?You could at least say it also gives you a balance blade. Also, balance is not the school with the weakest attacks, so why when you add up all the damage does balance come out to be the weakest spell?
Myrna Dragoncloud
Everyone forgets about balance.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
I think those spells are lovely! Although for the Death one would you be able to state the three different looks? If it comes random or you get to choose which one.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Casting that Myth spell is likely to get some negative reaction from your allies when they get that "Smokescreen" slapped on them (unless I misunderstood what you're saying) but I do like the giant squid part.

P.S.- "Evil Clown" is redundant - ALL clowns are evil!

Survivor
May 27, 2012
The + 400 Balance damage to all enemies over 3 rounds was supposed to be 500 and I am sorry about the confusion with the myth spell. Whoever casts the spell does not receive the Smokescreen, all enemies, or all players if being cast by a hostile creature, get the Smokescreen. If that makes anymore sense. For the three different looks from the clown, it can be the classic, creepy, i'm too happy kind of clown, a sad clown and angry clown. They would all be random and damage would not be different from the creepy, too happy clown, to the angry clown. Damage stays the same.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
nice ideas and I have some life spells since I am life but ill post them later and but also... not all balance spells have to be strong.

Survivor
May 07, 2013
I REALLY like the & spells ideas!!

Survivor
May 27, 2012
Thanks for the positive comments! I agree that all balance spells don't have to be strong. But I agreed with Dragoncloud888 and thought that this spell could use a little upgrade. It still only does one hundred more damage then Sabertooth except that it doesn't have the Spirit Shield. I still believe that it could either use another damage upgrade or something along the lines of an Elemental Shield, or a Balance Blade. It also does the same damage as the life spell "Mother Earth" now. Balance could still use a 200 or 300 damage boost. I will try to think of something to accompany it as well.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
life :
Vineyard - deals 500+590 damage over 3 rounds, 500+900 healing over 3 rounds for the caster.
Animation - vines pop up and take over the ground, then they go to the enemy, and swirl around it then squeeze him/her. it forms a tangled, thick vine and plunges at the enemy.
Goddess' Love - heals you 50% of your health and casts sanctuary.
Animation - a goddess arises from the forest and uses the energy from her and the forest to heal you ( sacrificing herself for you ) then she turns into the forest and an enchantment is said: " I am not hear with you, but I am the forest"
Mothra - deals 500-750 damage to all enemies. gives an 900 absorb
Animation - Mothra swoops down out of the sky then slows down, she then uses her wings to blow strong winds. for final resort she uses her yellow dust and uses it on you
Tree Harvest - deals 750-950 damage, 230+550 damage over 3 rounds
Animation - ( think of it as a life/earth hydra with more heads ) a life/earth hydra forms out of the jungle, then every head blows earth breath at the enemy then it uses its tail and swipes the enemy.
chris dawnmender
lvl 64

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
That's really cool. Like the spells. I like all but mostly And .

Survivor
May 27, 2012
Those are some pretty good ideas earthelemental77. I especially like Goddess' Love where she sacrifices herself for you, and Mothra, i really like the animation as well. Thanks again for your positive comments!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
spell=roc- does 1200 damage to one target and 500 damage over three rounds
Animation- a giant eagle swoops down onto the savannah and scratches opponent with claws than flaps up into the air and spits some predigested pray onto the opponent

spell=fog beast-does 980 to all and stun, half to self plus tower shield to all
Animation- a fog rolls over the field and a small black creature with long arms and fingers crawls out (he is wearing a mask) he starts to float and then his arms spread out and shadow energy comes out of his back in all directions leading to opponents (the dark energy coming out would have the same animation as the spells just not in a spiral)he then lands looking weak and tired than turns around falls over and ghosts come out of him and into the players

spell=ganesh-does 500 damage 650 damage 750 damage 400 damage 500damage and 500 damage
Animation- a genesh sitting on a blanket with desighn and a alter behind with candles all around it in a circle the genesh raises its six arms and summons six orbs that float up and around the genesh than pushes its arms forward and the orbs strike one by one

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
i like all the ideas but i think myth should get a new attack all spell the only ones they have are frog and earthquake so i would like a new attack all spell

Anthony MythFlame Archmage Cenote
Hunter DeathFlame Legendary Savannah

Survivor
May 27, 2012
I like your spells choo choo kazoo. My favorite one is Roc. I have a myth friend, and when I told her about my spell ideas, she was telling me the exact same thing you said, that Myth should have another attack all spell. Thanks for your positive comments!

Defender
Nov 12, 2013
I love the ideas for ,, and . I think for the name should be changed to something like ice age, or avalanche, I just don't feel like giving schools similar name spells, try to make every schools spell unique. For I was thinking more towards another sea creature, like the lockness monster. isn't the type of school to use damage over time effects, maybe three harpies swoop down and attack the enemy with astral magic or the wizard could open pandora's box and it hits with every type of school's damage. Personally I never wanted to have a character because they don't have a powerful global attack spell, but the idea for a roc, or a gryphon, to swoop down and attack everyone sounds awesome.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Nice spell ideas like them. Hope ki does listen to this.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
I don't agree with your spell ideas for a few reasons and I would like to post some of my own. I have a theme. But first lets think, what kind of creature does kingsisle not have in spell yet? Perhaps something to do with a god, or an important creature?

Death:Thantos

1000-1300 to all and -25% to all
Animation: Ground cracks open like in earthquake, but instead of starting at the center it starts near players. It starts to cave in and then rockets skyward and Thantos appears out of the rubble. Then sends undead at each player.
Storm:The Fates
500,1000,1500 or 2000 to all. Casts a Smokescreen on opponents as well.
Animation: The three fates come out of a heaven-like gate. They one of them takes out shears and cuts the thread of each opponents life, depending on chance what it will do. Different damage to all enemies

Life:Pegasus
Does 800 to all enemies and gives team + 700 over time.
Animation A Pegasus flies from the sky and lands in front of the opponents team. It then charges at each opponent and turns to your team and does something similar to unicorn.

Ice:Khione
Does 1200 to one enemy and puts a 700 damage absorb on self

Animation: It starts snowing and Khione pops out of the snow and spins, then brings an avalanche of snow on the target

Fire:Hephaestus
Does 1800 to a single enemy and casts a random charm and a random ward on self.
Animation: Hephaestus walks onto the field, where there lies an anvil. He walks up to it and quickly crafts a sword. Which he hits the enemy with. Then he crafts a shield and gives both to user.

Balance:Pandoras box
Does 200 damage to all enemies and gives team balanceblade
Animation: Pandoras box is waiting at the center of the field. She walks up and opens it, causing the elements to hit enemy team
Myth:Griffin
1600 to all enemies and remove all wards/blades from enemies.

Animation: The field turns into a desert and a Griffin comes out of the sky onto the field. It then kicks enemies with its powerful hind legs.