Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The school of myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Hey guys, lets talk about myth, first of all I have some idea's like MAKING A NEW AOE!!!1!!1 spell for them first of all people will say that when you enchant a earth or a humungo it will do good damage but you can also enchant a dragon or a storm lord and it'll do more so I'd highly suggest a new aoe for the spirit schools! MOSTLY MYTH!!! oh yeah and life because myth is getting really weak now I'm am in kris and I'm starting to think about deleting this wizard and creating a death

-Wolf Mythsword
- level 100

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
A stronger AoE would be nice, but if the idea is for Myth to be different, an alternative would be stronger buffs, such as a strong trap all spell (like a Myth version of Windstorm). +35% to all for 2 pips, or a per-pip blade. If Myth doesn't get a better AoE it should get ways to make Frog stronger. Another option would be a damage enchant with a pip cost, like a school only version of Colossal, but much more damage.

A minion that could live more than two rounds would be another plus.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't know why you'd delete Myth to create Death, who has to wait for higher level for a weaker AOE? Myth is my only wizard that has soloed every single battle in the this game. I'm not against a new spell for Myth, but honestly I use frog for every battle/boss all the way to the end game.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
well it depends on whats happening, and were you are n the spiral or they could just make MORE enchantments, I'm shore that would work

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
True, a new multi spell would be nice, that's what i've always been thinking about.

Balance: Three multi spells, Sandstorm, Power Nova, & Ra.

Storm: Three multi spells, Tempest, Storm Lord, Sirens.

Ice: Three multi spells, Blizzard, Frost Giant, Snow Angel .

Fire: Three multi spells, Scald, Meteor Strike, Fire Dargon.

Death: One multi spell, Scarecrow.

Myth: Two multi spells, Frog, and Earth.

Life: One multi spell, Forest Lord.

Balance, Storm, Ice, Fire, all have three very strong multi spells. Death is good and powerful with scarecrow, knowing that it gives you tons of health back. Life, is a rank 8 spell, it's gonna be powerful. So what about Myth? Frog and Earth do basically the same, and don't you think the, " Takes everything away " effect is gonna do. That might help in PvP not really in the game. ,Myth should get a new multi, just like the other schools.

Kyle L.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2012
I would also like to add that any other school can use training points to learn myth's only 2 AOEs! Would be nice to have one that is school specific to myth and only a myth wiz can master it! Also, let myth wiz gain better control over their minions since they are the minion school :)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Wolf in the shadow... on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
I would also like to add that any other school can use training points to learn myth's only 2 AOEs! Would be nice to have one that is school specific to myth and only a myth wiz can master it! Also, let myth wiz gain better control over their minions since they are the minion school :)
i agree!! 100% and give myth lvl 70 minion critical :D

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Legendary Myth Kin... on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
True, a new multi spell would be nice, that's what i've always been thinking about.

Balance: Three multi spells, Sandstorm, Power Nova, & Ra.

Storm: Three multi spells, Tempest, Storm Lord, Sirens.

Ice: Three multi spells, Blizzard, Frost Giant, Snow Angel .

Fire: Three multi spells, Scald, Meteor Strike, Fire Dargon.

Death: One multi spell, Scarecrow.

Myth: Two multi spells, Frog, and Earth.

Life: One multi spell, Forest Lord.

Balance, Storm, Ice, Fire, all have three very strong multi spells. Death is good and powerful with scarecrow, knowing that it gives you tons of health back. Life, is a rank 8 spell, it's gonna be powerful. So what about Myth? Frog and Earth do basically the same, and don't you think the, " Takes everything away " effect is gonna do. That might help in PvP not really in the game. ,Myth should get a new multi, just like the other schools.

Kyle L.
sry but fire has 4 multi hits lol rain of fire XD