Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For the profs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Professors? I have a suggestion or two as it regards sun/moon and star school treasure cards.

I need one card. ONE to finish the crafting quest for my transcendant badge. the potent trap card. I spent 4 and a half hours yesterday afternoon farming the bosses in Azteca for that card, to no avail.
My suggestions?
1. make the treasure card versions CRAFTABLE in and of themselves.
2. if you don't want to make them craftable then maybe make them trade able between wizards. I could be working on my promethean badge already if we could trade them.
3. Or maybe create a new plant or make them part of a drop for an existing plant. The clock work plant maybe I don't know.
4. Forsooth, if you aren't going to take the other 3 suggestions under advisement then, at least increase the rate at which the bosses in azteca drop the cards, please.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
That would make the Azteca crafting quest way too easy. You should get one by the end of Azteca, if not then by the end of farming Hades, Dimachaerus, and Cronus.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Most of my wizards had a few of them by the time I finished Azteca. Also several more on those wizards that did even the smallest amount of farming in Aquila. Making them tradeable or crafted makes the crafting quest pointless. You might as well just ask for them to skip it. As for increasing the drop rate, farm the lvl 90 hidden bosses in Aquila, they have higher drop rates for the cards.

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Robobot1747 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
That would make the Azteca crafting quest way too easy. You should get one by the end of Azteca, if not then by the end of farming Hades, Dimachaerus, and Cronus.
That's just it my friend. I finished Azteca a couple weeks ago. Didn't realize I'd need that treasure card for the crafting quest. So I destroyed it. Doh! I'm halfway through Khrysalis. 3 levels away from maxing out my ice wiz too. I'm having to go back to Azteca[if it was real I'd find it vaguely disturbing to have huge chunks of ice raining down and shattering all around me. :P] just to farm for that card. I know Kronos is supposed to drop it so I suppose I could go to tartarus and farm there too. Heck I haven't done Dimachaerus yet.