Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HIgh level for krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2014
Hey guys if your in krok then you would probably know the level you are in.I want to know if level 20 is a high level to be in krokatopia right know I am starting the krokosphinks and i think i am in a way higher level to be in.I want to know what you think.

I just think that if i am in level 20 here then i am in level 30 or 40 in marlybone. Then I would probably be in level 40 or 50 in mooshu.Just think how easy it would be for me in dragonspyre when i am already in level 50 or 60

The thing is i do all the extra quest I could.Also i level up really fast.Then that would make things easyeir.

Tell me if I am in a really high level to be in right know Please

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
temeos on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys if your in krok then you would probably know the level you are in.I want to know if level 20 is a high level to be in krokatopia right know I am starting the krokosphinks and i think i am in a way higher level to be in.I want to know what you think.

I just think that if i am in level 20 here then i am in level 30 or 40 in marlybone. Then I would probably be in level 40 or 50 in mooshu.Just think how easy it would be for me in dragonspyre when i am already in level 50 or 60

The thing is i do all the extra quest I could.Also i level up really fast.Then that would make things easyeir.

There is no such thing as being too high of a level for anything. Don't listen to people who say otherwise - just play the way you want to and have fun. It is a game after all.

Oh, and you will have a much easier time at a high level than they will at an "appropriate" level.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I came into Krokotopia at around lvl 22 and entered Krokophinks at around lvl 26 so you're not at a really high level.

Unless you want the badge (you get it if you complete all the Krokotopia quests) or you want to go to Marleybone at a high level then I don't recommend completing all the quests cause like you said you will go to Marleybone at lvl 30 or higher.

However, there is a good thing about being at a high level because the end of Marletbone is kinda hard so you might have an advantage but it's your choice.

Hope this helped.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
No you are not too high level. If you do all the side quests in Marleybone then you should be level 35 at the beginning of Mooshu.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
the only con of side quests is wen u want the spells from schools

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014

You are not a high level play how you want. I am level 27 in krok in the well of souls or what do you call it. I did a lot of side quests and stuff. Adam Austin pvp sergent Wolf level 27

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013

you can never be too high a level! higher the better because it would be easier to kill stuff XD.keep doing those side quest and level up!good luck, peeps. DX................................keep up the good work, KINGSISLE.

SAMANTHALVL 31-33 something or other o. o

Survivor
May 23, 2010
It doesnt really matter what level u r because if u r a higher level then it will be easier to kill stuff so id be happy if that happened to me Level 66
and level 100