Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
If KI would make a new school like the original 7. What would you want it to be? Put the school, what makes it special ( how fire has a lot of damage over time and life has a lot of healing) and maybe add a spell that would be added

School: love
Specialty: makes enemies fall in love and hit themselves for a turn and has taunts
Love school Would make enemies use their own spells against themselves and protest their love to the player by only targeting them. Adds the effect charm. A charmed target will use 1 spell against themselves.

Spell: cupid- cupid is a small baby boy that launches arrows into the air and forms a small field of love. The arrows explode while in the ground dealing damage and charming all enemies. This would be their lvl 48 spell.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
I call it the school of Unfairness.

Ever wanted to be an overpowered, cheating boss? Well now you can! You can learn how to cheat and do overpowered spells, like your "favorite" bosses do. Then, you can have an easier time in PvP!

Or you could just use it to fight the storyline bosses. But I'd say PvP instead.

Yes, that was sarcasm in text. But think about, that'd be a pretty good school.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
ravenwood would have way too many schools if they did this and for now we already to have plenty of schools.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
crystal2020164 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
If KI would make a new school like the original 7. What would you want it to be? Put the school, what makes it special ( how fire has a lot of damage over time and life has a lot of healing) and maybe add a spell that would be added

School: love
Specialty: makes enemies fall in love and hit themselves for a turn and has taunts
Love school Would make enemies use their own spells against themselves and protest their love to the player by only targeting them. Adds the effect charm. A charmed target will use 1 spell against themselves.

Spell: cupid- cupid is a small baby boy that launches arrows into the air and forms a small field of love. The arrows explode while in the ground dealing damage and charming all enemies. This would be their lvl 48 spell.
School: dream
Specialty: knocks enemies out by stunning for multiple rounds and maybe over time, and they also deal high damage while doing so. they use charms to lower chances of them healing, casting spells, and protecting them selves.

Spell: Dream catcher- A huge dream catcher appears and swallows the enemie with very high damage and stuns target for 2 rounds.
lvl 42

Nightmares: Every bodies worst nightmares come alive and attacks enemy by swarming together and making the boogie-man and spews out bugs dealing medium damage and then slaps enemy with high damage to all enemies lvl 58

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Listen KI has pretty much got all the schools you need and having a new school would totally mess up the game sorry.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
So my best friend in the game is balance and is always jealous of me because I get converts and stuff (im death) and I was thinking what if there was an opposite to balance, I was thinking it could be called Manipulation or something along the lines of disrupting order and causing havoc yet is still a fun school, I haven't though much of the spells yet but I was thinking something like a lot of the spells put on weakness or traps to the enemy to somewhat weave the battle. Now yeah little overpowered I know but it would be like storm but with a little more health (like 5% more). The school colors would be red, orange, black, and pink (like balance minus the white). The school pets would be like the spells (as always). Now how do you fit that into the story line? Well, KI could do 3 of all possible things 1. Create a story line that has different lvl enemies depending on what lvl you are. 2. Create a whole new story line (can death not be the problem? Like why doesn't a storm cause havoc for once?! I feel like it gives death wizards a bad name...). Or 3. Have the headmaster hire a new teacher, this one being a cat (balance is a dog and well opposite) and stand on the opposite side of Bartleby, across from the balance teacher. This teacher would also have to teach full spells unlike the balance teacher. Just an Idea for a new school ^^ hope you enjoyed

Haley moonshard - 81