Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will the spiral cup gauntlet be available online?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
I tried to buy the spiral cup gauntlet from my target, but not only weren't there any, but the product has been discontinued at the store.

Will the spiral cup gauntlet ever be available online someday?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i think in time it will be.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
When bundle cards have run out their sales in stores they become available online for a period before being retired. It happens with all bundles, so it's just a matter of waiting. It typically takes about a year or so judging from past bundles.

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry the Spiral Cup Gauntlet doesn't seem to be available at your nearest Target. However, they should be coming to Walmart stores within the next week or two, if that is helpful. Keep an eye out!

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
seethe42 on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
When bundle cards have run out their sales in stores they become available online for a period before being retired. It happens with all bundles, so it's just a matter of waiting. It typically takes about a year or so judging from past bundles.
Thank you Seethe42 for explaining the bundle card's life cycle, I always thought it was a random thing.
Living in Australia we can only get bundles when they are available for online purchase.
The Spiral Gauntlet is the only bundle that I've actually ached for lol mainly because of the pet and minion spell.
I will be practicing my credit card quick draws skills till then